• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Many Halloween Masks Do You Have?

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
R

RavenWinterHawk

I have 62. Which include 1 dream wraith and 1 shadow Wyrm.

For you merchants. You might want to stock some away. Reason: Last FoF.

F

Fingers of Cats

I still can't find where to turn in the red crystals :p

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have 42 now and i got 0 dream wraith and 0 shadow Wyrm....Looking like i will never get them either

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 20 so far, including 1 dream wraith and 1 shadow wyrm. So I can't complain :D

T

The Fallout

A lot and I got my first Shadow Wyrm last night... I was so excited haha I love it.

N

northwoodschopper

if they are being hoarded for another turn-in, i can't imagine any but the dream wraith and shadow wyrm being worth anything worthwhile. as for the skeleton, gazer, bloodworm...perhaps at most 1000 points, more likely 100.

Y

Yen Sid

I have 19 Skeleton, 10 Bloodworm, 13 Gazer, 2 Dream Wraith, 1 Shadow Wyrm. I had another Skeleton that I gave to a guildie that isn't doing the quest and I traded a Dream Wraith for the Shadow Wyrm. So I had 46 but currently 45, its not the 15th yet either lol.

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seven. One for each character on main account.
3 Bloodworm, 2 Gazer, 1 Skeleton, 1 Dream Wraith.

17 Blue Crystals, 2 Red Crystals, and 1 Yellow Crystal - not used yet.

I Stopped actively pursuing the quest over a week ago as the Shadow Worm Costume and Robe seems unlikely (for me) to be obtainable.

R

RavenWinterHawk

I have 42 now and i got 0 dream wraith and 0 shadow Wyrm....Looking like i will never get them either
Did you turn in crystals to get 42 and got no shadow or dream wraith?

R

RavenWinterHawk

Two skeleton, two gazer (bought for 10k apiece), one bloodworm and one dream wraith (just got last night on one of my secondary characters).
Ah your a good shopper. I have to pay 70k to 200k.

Y

Yen Sid

Seven. One for each character on main account.
3 Bloodworm, 2 Gazer, 1 Skeleton, 1 Dream Wraith.

17 Blue Crystals, 2 Red Crystals, and 1 Yellow Crystal - not used yet.

I Stopped actively pursuing the quest over a week ago as the Shadow Worm Costume and Robe seems unlikely (for me) to be obtainable.
If you had kept going for a week you most likely would have at least been able to get a robe.

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got somewhere in the 60's which include 3 Dream Wraiths and 3 Shadow Wyrms. Just as I was about to put my Gazers, skeletons, and bloodworms at extreamly cheap rates (5-10k a piece) on my vendors, I came across last's FoF then changed my mind.

T

The Fallout

I've seen a dream wraith go for 20 mil (didn't sell) and a Shadow Wyrm for 18mil (it sold). Crazy I hope I get some duplicates. My UO time is dedicated to this quest until it ends (I have lots of fun doing it too.)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hey! Quit bumping this thread or Mags will see my post. I have two.

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
98 masks so far, I'll collect the last 10 red crystals tonight so I can make it an even 100 for the easy Percentage factor.

Stats so far:
37 Skeletons
29 Gazers
26 Bloodworms
5 Shadow Wyrms
1 Dreamwraith

Dreamwraith: #14
Shadow Wyrm: 1st #29, 2nd #45, 3rd #47, 4th #83, 5th #95
(Traded a Shadow Wyrm for a Dream Wraith with a guildy last night so 4-Shadow Wyrms and 2-Dreamwraiths)

The first 26 masks I turned in for were all single crystals turned in on different characters. 27-92 have all been on the same character which I use to do the quest and collect the crystals.
I turned in 145 red crystals in a row last night with only ONE Shadow Wyrm received.
I killed 15 Balrons, then put on my Lucky Suit (1700+ luck) prior to turning in all 145.
I'm thinking the RNG hates me!

Side note here:
125 Cats (stopped collecting them and don't have any idea how many I've left on the corpses)
32 Pumpkin Headed Scarecrows
21 Ruined Tapestries

65 total carved pumpkins (combined both designs and I'm sure multiple repeat names...at least 5 Draconi)

125 Blue Crystals locked down and in hot standby for __________ (Sakkarah mentioned they might be useful in the future).
13 Conjurer's Garb with 140luck: 1 took 50 blue crystals, 1 at 32 (lowest so far), most are between 41-44

45 Yellow Crystals in hot standby for ___________.
10 yellow crystals popped for Harbingers
5 in party with guild (3 Robes obtained and given to guildies)
5 solo'd 2 Conjurer's Garb zero luck from the 5 solo'd Harbingers

Begging
5 Skulls on Spike
4 Grim Omens
few of the repeat begging items as well

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've no idea how many of each of the easy three I have...

Possibly somewhere around 25 skeletons, 18 bloodwyrm, and 12 Gazers... I did manage to get 3 Shadow wyrms.... but NO dream wraiths... someone gave me the Dream wraith costume the other day which was VERY nice of them.

S

slaveone

I've currently have close to 60 costumes total. I don't remember the exact numbers of the costumes except for the ones that matter. 6 Dream Wraiths so far and 5 Shadow Wyrms!

B

Brucie Kibbutz

I don't know what the deal is

I have 15 skeletons, 2 bloodworms, and 0 gazers, dream wraiths, and shadow wyrms.

Everyone keeps saying the gazer isn't rare, but hell if I can get one.

A

Aboo

4 gazers, 2 bloodworm, 2 skeleton, 1 dream wraith and 1 shadow wyrm. I still have 1 red crystal to turn in.

H

Harb

130. 42 gazer, 40 bloodworm, 37 skeleton, 7 dream wraith, and 4 shadow wyrm.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
19 Skeletons
16 Gazer
9 Bloodworm
1 Dream Wraith
0 shadow wyrm

To be honest I wanted the shadow wyrm and could have cared less about the dream wraith after seeing it

5 Conjurors garbs with luck
34 blues currently and I have wasted some and traded off others for reds
22 Gold crystals

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have turned in 3 red crystals and received, in order:

Dream Wraith
Skeleton
Shadow Wyrm

I might do the quest on my 3 other characters, but I don't want to push my luck.

R

RavenWinterHawk

92 masks so far, I'm going to collect up another 40 red crystals tonight so I can make it an even 100 for the easy Percentage factor.

Stats so far:
35 Skeletons
27 Gazers
25 Bloodworms
4 Shadow Wyrms
1 Dreamwraith

Dreamwraith: #14
Shadow Wyrm: 1st #29, 2nd #45, 3rd #47, 4th #83

The first 26 masks I turned in for were all single crystals turned in on different characters. 27-92 have all been on the same character which I use to do the quest and collect the crystals.
I turned in 145 red crystals in a row last night with only ONE Shadow Wyrm received.
I killed 15 Balrons, then put on my Lucky Suit (1700+ luck) prior to turning in all 145.
I'm thinking the RNG hates me!

Side note here:
125 Cats (stopped collecting them and don't have any idea how many I've left on the corpses)
32 Pumpkin Headed Scarecrows
21 Ruined Tapestries

65 total carved pumpkins (combined both designs and I'm sure multiple repeat names...at least 5 Draconi)

125 Blue Crystals locked down and in hot standby for __________ (Sakkarah mentioned they might be useful in the future).
12 Conjurer's Garb with 140luck: 1 took 50 blue crystals, 1 at 32 (lowest so far), most are between 41-44

43 Yellow Crystals in hot standby for ___________.
10 yellow crystals popped for Harbingers
5 in party with guild (3 Robes obtained and given to guildies)
5 solo'd 2 Conjurer's Garb zero luck from the 5 solo'd Harbingers

Begging
5 Skulls on Spike
4 Grim Omens
few of the repeat begging items as well
You win. Good job.
I think you maximized the new content.

R

RavenWinterHawk

I have turned in 3 red crystals and received, in order:

Dream Wraith
Skeleton
Shadow Wyrm

I might do the quest on my 3 other characters, but I don't want to push my luck.
Dont push it. Mr. Lucky.
Have any numbers I should play tonight.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you turn in crystals to get 42 and got no shadow or dream wraith?
Yes i did, and i turned in another 50 red crystals today and got no shadow or dream wraith again..total 52 masks now. Im feeling slightly f***** over now.

A

Adora

Just got my conjurer's garb this morning! Stealthed in with 107 blue crystals, got revealed and killed, stealthed back and got cured Laura with 48 crystals.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hoping I'd have more than I do currently. I have 2 each of the skeleton, gazer and blood worm. I'd like to get a shadow wyrm before the end of the event, but this past weekend I was kidnapped to hike the grand canyon of the east, then upon getting home from that trip fell victim to an annoying chest cold.
Hopefully I can spend some time this week doing a few more quests.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Just got my conjurer's garb this morning! Stealthed in with 107 blue crystals, got revealed and killed, stealthed back and got cured Laura with 48 crystals.
PK'd or monster killed.

I havent dropped a crystal. Im going for buying one.

L

Lady_Dark

I have 3 bloodworm, 2 seleton and 1 grazer. only 54 blue crystals, so haven't even tried for a cloak yet being as peps are saying bring 80 minimum.

A

Adora

PK'd or monster killed.

I havent dropped a crystal. Im going for buying one.
Monster killed - my stealther doesn't have any combat skills worth speaking of at the moment. Just glad one of them didn't "rummage through my corpse" and take the bag with the crystals.