• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many guilds have you been in?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got to thinking about this last night when my newborn had me up at 4am in the morning...damned dirty diapers and such...

anyways I was thinking of my time on Legends, and what guilds I have been part of...what about you folks? Ill try to list mine in order.

1.TKD (The Kingdoms dynasty with Sima the Orc)
2.MoM (Where I met Chele, Sorcon, and Rollys Royce and others.)
3.TKD (The NEW Kingdoms dynasty, where we rp/pvpd Avernia i was GM)
4.Pandemonium (Old school PvP guild, Gian was GM)
5. The Cowboys (old western Names like Clint Eastwood, PvP/CoM Faction)
6.WEB (Well Endowed Britanians, Rockems TB faction guild)
7.CB! (Crazy Bastards, PvP TB Faction Guild, Jolly Roger Baby Jesus Willar...)
** I was still in MoM through all these guilds, MoM was a trammel guild**
** I also started a guild called PKr, but lame ass Zickey stole the stone and took the tag, but oh well, thats what i get for trusting that POS***
8.GOD (Sorcons Bank sitting guild)
9. L*D ( PvP guild, I left them because they recruited M*M which contained known hackers and cheaters)
10. FAL (Pluckys IDOC guild)
11. AE (Renos spawn/pvp/pvm guild)
12. A*K ( Biggunz PvP guild, joined them cause I was tired of AE drama)
13. BNA (Lamest pvp guild ive ever joined, i joined them cause most of A*K did and A*K went inactive again)
14. BEST ( Mine and Hillbilly/AtlanticGUys Guild, still rolling that tag)
15. 82/EGO/#'n (I joined this cause my good buddy Ed asked me too, its PvP oriented)

Well thats all I can think of of the top of my head...

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also forgot i was in the remade 6i6 with Matt and Twink, we were an Order guild and had so much fun. We killed this kid Link like literally 200 times at brit bank one time.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh man, lets see here.

I was in:

POL^ - when i first started, one of thier members had be renouce my young status and place in fel. My first death was to a red and i didnt know what insurance was. KoT was allied and Zeke took the time to find me and get me some GM leather (which i still have) and teach me the ropes. which leads me to...

KoT - I asked to get guilded to KoT and have been in there with 90% of my chars ever since. aside from dropping temporarly while i figured out what happen to me at the bank, which by the way, wasnt anyone in alliance, but i wanted to be sure. throughout my two or so years in KoT I've put some toons in....

UOCD - I met some kewl people while pvping with UOCD. I miss dravecky, he's the ****. Sublime's a kewl dude too. Faith. I ended up leaving becuase the GM's wife didnt like some comment i had about her. anyone who knew me at the time knows why i left. lol

BNA - was a blast. when BNA was smaller, Hoover, Big lab, chiefanewbie...errr chiefadoobie i mean, lol and everyone else used to go to the gate and have a blast. we werent the best, but we laughed. I was the resident trammy chick, taking them to mels. and at the gate i was the little buttmunch that ran around disarm/bleed whoever got called out over vent. I remember hoover used to get a kick out of it, he was all like "I love this chick, right when i need her there she is with her *BING* runnin around there corner *BING*! it was good times. I eventually got away from pvp tho, and left. then they got all huge and it wasnt quite the same.

But KoT is my home. I'm such a trammy at heart. We've done so much together, so many events, so many hunts. peerless, player run contests.... Its just my place in UO. Sometimes, like with anything else, you get upset at something, you get annoyed. its human nature, you cant always be happy. but that right there is my little pixel family. and they put up with my BS. which means alot. LOL

And i wasnt actually in TMC and SOS, but they are in my alliance, and i heart them too!

/end reminiscing

K

Kula

This is fun :) Great topic Omni.

My first guild was actually a series of guilds I made, from House Kula to one called Sol Invictus. I pretty much played the game solo for quite awhile and I made some friends and they joined up with Sol Invictus. Eventually my friends stopped playing though, and I was less inclined to solo.

1. DD
The first real guild I joined was Dealers of Death, with Apollo as Guild Leader. It was a good pvm guild, we had a lot of fun and I still know a lot of former DD members that still play - though the guild is kinda near death now.

2. S*H
My memory is terrible, but I believe I helped merge DD into SH (Kingdom of Stormhaven). Maximus was the leader at the time. I think DD ultimately decided not to, so me and a few friends joined.
I remained in this guild for a long time, until Maximus went to Iraq and the guild started falling apart.

3. TMC
I ran into a former guildmate from DD, Caden, while mulling over whether or not I wanted to stay in SH. I was soon convinced that it would be a good decision, and I ended up joining. I am amazed by what TMC has turned into since those first days of the guild. Caden was and still is a great GL, though his activity has dropped off the map.

4. IHU
One day I decided to finally go red, and I left TMC with my main char and joined Isane Hairdressers of Umbra. It was a good learning experience for me, and I met some new friends, ultimately though I couldn't stand to be away from TMC, and TMCE was starting up in full force, so I didn't last long in IHU.

5. TMC
Caden is no longer the GL of TMC, and since he stepped down Damia has come in and has really expanded the guild, and it is truly one of the primere places to play now. She couldn't have done it without Miala and all of the others who pour a ton of heart, time, and energy into making the guild an amazing experience - at least in my opinion.

Ironically enough when we allied with KoT, I was reunited with a number of SH guildmates and friends. We also bought the IHU fel house. So it almost feels like I've been in the same guild since my first days in UO, and I doubt I'll ever leave.

I don't intend to knock other guilds in touting TMC btw, there are quite a few really great ones on Legends, it just so happens I have a ton of friends in TMC/KoT Alliance, and it really is the reason I still play.

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm lets see........
i have been loyal to the same guild since i started playing uo way back when.......
:lie:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LoL cash, youve been in EVERY guild that was EVER created on LEGENDS.

B

Baghdaddy1

Great topic Omni, I do not post much at all but it is fun to remember the different guilds of the past. So I will run off at the mouth for a second.....

As far as Legends go, I have not been in too many guilds as I have only been here for about 3 years now. Originally from Chessy and having played some west coast shards before coming to Legends (which I have made a permanent home).

1. CREW, prob the best guild I have ever been a part of. I moved from a west coast shard to Legends at the request of my good friend DJ. We were very small and did not spawn at all. All we did was raid spawns and hang around Yew gate due to our numbers but when the core 5-6 of us were on, we held our own in a sea of large guilds i.e. L*D/A*K alliance, AE etc... A lot of people hated us because we were so small and not a "spawning guild" but the pvp was really good and if anyone says different, I have 100s of screenshots of our success.

By no means did we "pwn" the shard or any of the other guilds. Just good ole small group pvp. Best moment with this guild was when we had a small alliance with a couple guys from !pvp on Atlantic. There was probably 11 or so of us on between the two guilds and we popped a harry in Destard. We fought off the entire shard for a few hours before finally dropping the harry (in honesty, we popped it for a fight, we did not think that we could pull it off with the large guilds out there. so it took a LONG time to red kill).

2. L*D, when Crew disbanded with most members going to WoW. My thirst for pvp grew even more. I was invited into the guild by my friend Rev and MDK. People can say what they want about this guild and even though I fight them today, I had a really good time there and have nothing bad to say about its members. When I say members, I am talking about the core group i.e. Pug, Rev, Dyno, Stone, Sampson. I remember well what Omni recalled about the recruitment of M*M into the guild which put strain on it.

3. V!P (or however it was spelled) was in this guild VERY briefly. A while back, L*D had characters on Atlantic and were pvping heavily over there. When SX from Cats went on hiatus, a lot of their members reflagged as V!P which I think they are still running. Anyways, most L*D members changed tags. My stay was brief as I was deploying and went inactive.

4. !O!, Being in the military I am gone for extended periods of time and I have been fairly inactive from UO over the past 2 years. I just came back from Afghanistan and started playing again a month or so ago. My old friend from Crew, DJ, asked me if I wanted to pvp with his guild !O!. This is the guild I am currently with and I am having a good time. Small group pvp is where it is at. I can care less about spawns and making money. I play this game to pvp. If I need items, I can farm most peerless' solo on my dexxer. BNA is part of our group and they are a bunch of cool guys and good pvpers. RL's is also a great guy as he is the only guy I can recall from old C|D (now UOCD) that would always be down to pvp (Crew allied UOCD very briefly but it did not work out well).

LOL @ cash, I second what Omni said. Good dude though

/end/

S

Sorcon Gartius

Hmm Wow... This is quite a thought process... I can't remember all the guilds my PVP Characters have been in, but for Sorcon/Sir Justice, my two main characters...

WEB - My first guild. Well Endowed Britannians - Faction/PvP Guild. I started on Legends back when it was AOL Test w/ my friend who played Kaiway. He was Kaiway and I was Kaiway's Squire. Archer or something... I remember that there was no lag and I thought it was because I was on AOL and it was made for AOL users... It was actually because there were no players! I played that character for a while, but ended up leaving after a short time. I was at Kaiway's house one night and saw Factions and decided to give UO another try as a Faction Character. He introduced me to Rockem and the rest was history.

FEL - The alternate guild for WEB's non-Faction characters. That was the first guild for Sorcon "Head Mage of, FEL" I kept that guild title for years... During that time, we were solely based in FEL and refused to go to Trammel except for the rare occasions when we went to banksit in our "Sunday Best". My Sunday best alternated between a suit of Valorite and a suit of Ranger armor. During this time I met Omnicron, Ian, Chele... I met all of them because our Fel based guild was looking for Trammel based guilds to befriend... MoM and FEL had a pretty strong standing for a while.

GoD - After FEL disbanded... The guildmaster Hrothgar ended up quitting UO. We all kind of went our separate ways. I decided to form GoD - Guardians of Destiny... And Omni, I highly detest you for calling it a "Banksitting" guild! We controlled every Fel spawn on this shard for months w/ the assistance of the Red guilds that I personally paid to protect us :( It really wasn't until the Equilibrium guild came along that we relinquished our hold on the Champ Spawns. I can remember getting up on a Saturday morning and doing like 20 straight Baracoon spawns... I don't care what kind of elite pvper you THINK you are, when 10-12 trammies target you with ALL KILL, you just f'n die :D

But then Legends went public and our little control on the shard faded...

AoS - I got married in RL and so I disbanded GoD in the summer of 2003. Wickedly DeLish created AoS from the remnants. when I finally did come around to getting serious about UO again, I joined AoS, but that only lasted a few days because I got bank PK'd a couple of times. Apparently her new boyfriend Lord Orion didn't like me much :p

GoD - Back to GoD! I remade GoD as my own personal guild tag and it remained that way until...

UOCD - I joined UOCD for a short while. I decided to get out there and give actually playing UO a chance. It was fun for a while, but I eventually had to server transfer for the Atlantic Rares Festival and I didn't pick it back up when I came back to Legends.

iGod - I just thought it was a nice new version of GoD. Obviously a play off of iPod/iPhone. It's my current banksitting guild :)

I know along the way I was a member of other guilds on alternate characters... Like my fisherman was in FCB, I was in the Avernian Wars w/ Omnicron, I had varied guilds here and there for PvP, etc.

W

Wulfgar

TTW (baja)
EoK (baja)
DoH (Baja)
B^L (legends)
EoK (Legends)
Uocd (Legends)
NIX (Legends

D

Danse

On Legends...two...I am sorry I do not remember the first..the other was one I started..LT...Lonely Tailor....looked silly wearing that tag..I dropped it.

On Siege...KRT til it faded away. There were a couple of others there, but none worth mentioning. I left the game for a while, and returned to it and came to Legends.
:)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
three, the first of which I was reminded of in another thread

Fate ~~~ for about a half hour, fighting blade spirits to GM tactics

ZOO ~~~ maybe a few months with Trace, who showed me that "Fel ain't all that bad, come on"

and then we met Max

FSB has been our home ever since altho the founders have moved on to brighter worlds

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
new land called.... uhhmmm.... lemme think....

oh yeah.... Real Life:)

and happy as a pig in mud last I heard from him

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm....Lets see if i can remember them all. Luckily i know it's not as many as static!

RL(Lake Austin)- my very first guild. Just a bunch of noobs running around having a blast. Order guilds for the loss.

PiN(Lake Austin)- First guild i ever went spawning with.

XXX (Lake Austin)- Some great pvpers, and funny guys.

MxV(Lake Austin)- This is the guild that got me hooked on pvping! These guys were crazy Chad and Josh. Two of the best pvpers I've ever seen.

C|D(Legends)- We had some good times. Mind you, was not the best pvp force to ever be seen, yet still ten times better than it's current tag uocd. C|D/UOCD was/is a TON of drama.:popcorn:

Inc.(Lake Austin/LS)- Trala/Skootah/PK action barbie/Mr Eggplant/BJ-themage....made for some insane vent convos!

PvP/PoWn( Lake superior)- This was one of the best groups i've rolled with. I wish all these boys were still playing! Trala/Skootah/Jason/Hades/Nappa/Death/Joey/Nomack/Nano/Vaen/kayne.

VIP(Atl)- Transferred there, and joined up with the rest of the PvP/Pown guys. Soon after our guys either left the game, left the guild, or were booted.

-H-(Legends)- was just a small guild to mess around with AE and LD at the time. It was a lot of fun.

Farm(Napa)- This guild had a ton of promise....and then it just fell apart.

SOLO-(LS)- eh, it had slipknot in it...so it was one of the worst guilds i've ever been in.

FL(Pacific/origin)- Had to check west coast out again! Good guys and gals too, just wish i pinged good there.

A*K(Legends)- Biggunz made vent fun, and wierd....all at the same time. I lub that guy.

!O!(Legends)- My current guild. Could not ask for a better group of guys and gals. Everyone gets along, works extremely well together, and bend over back for each other. No guild can top that.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

LoL cash, youve been in EVERY guild that was EVER created on LEGENDS.
FALSE!!!! He's never been in T*T or T*Tb :p

Ok lets see here,

T*T (Timeless Treasures) - Co-founder of this well known Auction house guild that started with just myself and Darri :p.

T*Tb (The Treasure Box) - The T*T event guild that has yet to have a true grand opening due to Darri and mine RL issues we've had to endure.

ZOO - Hung out with Trace for a bit but the guild just wasn't for me that crew argued with eachother to much to fight anyone else really.

C|D - Had a decent run in this guild until a dispute between Sandman aka Man in the Box and myself broke out.

AE - Ran with Reno's crew with for a little while, main reason was to pwn Sandman but shortly after I joined Sandman quit....again, you know for the first time o_O since he'd never quit b4 :p.

UOCD - still have a character here but with the auctions never had a chance to log on and PVP :/.

WRR - The Whispering Rose Radio guild, in case you all didn't know, I'm DJ Poetic Harleyquin :D.

911 - Ran around with Shady for a while, I currently hold the leadership for this guild after Shady donated his accounts to T*T when him and his wife quit.

ELV - still currently have a char in ELV :).

O/S - Was in this guild for a while b4 I became a DJ and moved Poetic Harleyquin over to it, I will eventually get a char back in there with Phoenix and them :D.

KSD - T*T use to be allied to this guild b4 we made our own Event alliance teaming up with WRR and JaG (Maze Houses)

JaG - I'm Long John Silver of JaG :D

AoR - The KSD Fel based RP guild, aka KSD's enemies :p.

Oh crap what was the Trammie guild that you made Omni, I had Omnis in it for a while?

Was going to be in Sorcons guild GOD but that was about the same time that I went inactive due to RL.

That's all I can remember atm I'll post if some more come to memory :p.

N

NewThunder

When Playing on Catskills I was in DOJ (Defenders of Justice)

When I retired to Legends, I went solo until joining FAL. No need to join any others, because I couldn't imagine finding any other guild where I have such complete trust and faith in the other members.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice Thread, good memories for the most part.

Started on Atlantic

The Inner Circle, which morphed into The Royal Stormguards when Trammel opened. Led by Shantel Moon.
From there to an allied guild, Royal Stormriders, led by Zoie
Joined the Rogues of Mystin, mostly ex Stormriders members, to fight that guild :0

Mystin players mostly quit, so I bounced around between BloodStone of Evermoor [BSE] and The Wheels of Time [TWT]. depending on who was asking for help at the time.

BSE and TWT merged sorta, and decided to move to Legends. After a couple of months, everyone else but me went back to Atlantic...I STILL to this day accuse them of taking me snipe hunting!:lol::thumbup1:

met DevilsOwn a year ago? been FSB ever since!:thumbup:

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont remember much before legends...
DDD and then FSB let me in for some reason.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FSB- Fellowship of the Shimmering Blade

C^A- Celtic Alliance

AOS- Adventurers of Sosaria

And I was invited to join Sorc's guild GoD but i couldnt stand that kid Link :gee: Seem's like they were always killing him at WBB just because he could never shut his pie hole :stretcher: lol

Still belong to C^A because it was a dear friends guild ( Lady Yasabeau ) and now belongs to the wife who still has the guildstone.
And I am Gm of AOS until the Evil one decides if she is coming back or not and wants it back.

On Lake Superior I was in WTF and yes thats exactly what it stood for lol

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll try to think of as many as i can on legends, but i'm sure i'll forget a few.....
LoD
*L*
GKB
CB
WKD
A*K
L*D
CD
UOCD
$iX
E*F
HaX
SX
P
CoW
BNA
MOP

i was never 420 or GNR tho i dont believe
guild with xxiirri and rixus?

me and amadeo started an 85 bears theme guild which would have been elite but it didnt work out :( had a few of the big legends vets in it.

i could be missing like 10+ i just can't remember them... like omni said pretty much every pvp oriented guild on legends since the day it started... (not opened to broadband, 56K battles FTW!!!!!111)
plus 2-3 guilds on siege, 3-4 on gl/ls/atl

P

PolishX

IKV- Legends , cant remember the first word was , Something Knights of Valor
LDA- Legends , Legion of Dark Angels
JAG- Legends , Just A Game
ODB - Old Dirty Britanians
VFW- Legends , Valiant Friends & Warriors . Great group of people

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
C^S (Great Lakes) - Guild disbanded about three years ago.
AoV (Great Lakes, Baja, Atlantic) - Small PvM guild, mostly dormant these days.
PAX (Baja) - Small PvM guild, also mostly dormant.
UG.K (Baja) - Very large PvP/PvM guild on Baja. I was a member for about a month. Was too big for me to really enjoy it, but a great group of people.
KDL (Great Lakes) - GL arm of a Napa-based faction guild.
-M- (Oceania) - Just my characters on Oceania.
M0M (Origin) - Small guild of some old friends, mostly dormant.
TKOA (Atlantic) - I dropped out of this guild earlier this year. Once again, too big to really enjoy it.
4H (Sonoma, Baja, Atlantic, Legends, Napa, Pacific, Origin) - Small group of friends that I have a blast with. Mostly PvM, but some PvP.
YAD (Sonoma, Baja, Legends, Napa) - 4H's sister faction guild.
Eh! (Sonoma) - And yet another faction guild.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Holy crap I forgot all about LDA, I was Lord Angus's right hand man for awhile.

I

IRS

Legends-
1. Crew
2. AE
3. AK
4. R1P (our crafting guild)
5. !O!
LS-
1. RAV
LA-
1. "8"
2. AOT
3. EVIL
4. MXV
Sonoma
1. IFC
Pacific
1. FL
Drachs
1. DEV

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow nice thread!

As a complete nubsicle, Katarina Caring got me into my very first guild with some of the BEST people to grace Legends ever...

FSB (dev, deb, maxie poo, adam, kat the whole crew!)

AE - now for all the haters out there, I had a BLAST in AE! we totally sucked at times but no one cared of dying that much! I have never laughed so much in vent with (Reno / at Reno) slash and mark, RIP Hood!, token was the bomb, zak, KO, mag, ten, lego, moni, POOTY!!! the list goes on as it was a LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE guild :D

We had some great fights back then didn't we? A*K/L^D, SWAT/BOSS, C|D, CREW (with kid quick, Galen) ZOO, later on was *^*, IHU... and THEN we had some shard invaders- BTH, SX (2 times), M*M

Left Legends for a bit when the pvp died down and joined up with the mooses on LS. That was a good time as well for about a yr but not the same magic that was on Legends.

So here i am BACK after almost a 2 yr break trying to raise $ for 2 xfer tokens to come back home to Legends.

Steelfang

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been in only four since I started on Legends
GLD (Gladiators)
GOV
FSB
got kicked out of BNA I dunno maybe I was too good for them

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are the ones I can remember..
NAG
M*D
BNA
H^R
ELV
TCF
KOT
TMC
MOD
AE
S*H
T^R
SFM
SiC
T^B

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I first joined UO I was in 3 or 4 guilds, I would log in a day or two later and the guild had disbanded!

Then I met my dear friend Samia. She and Bloated Midget originally formed ELV which has had several GM's Lord Dundon, Samia, Centus and now myself. ELV got a little tired after Samia left and we had a meeting to disband. Dun and VTech formed KOJ. Creighton formed his own guild then went off to Iraq (he is back and in ELV now!). Cen, Zugu and I decided that we valued ELV and were not willing to let it go.

Enter Synclaire!

Our guild has grown, slowly but with strength over the last 4 years.

I am equally proud of the ELV Alliance which consists of O/S, FSB, C^V,C^D,SOS,H^A and *A*. These people are the best of the best!

Oh yes, PRAH and WWR.

(*I didn't know Omni was in FAL?!)

T

Tovladian Soltyr

That's the guild he was in when I first met him. When Darri originally got me into UO and she was first restarting herself we did IDOC's to collect items to sell for gold to get on our feet. Which of course led to some run ins with FAL and I sat and waited at a few IDOC where I ran into Omnicron II and he was the only FAL member that talked to me while I was waiting at the time. He would joke around with me instead of the normal FAL pop in and out or pop in and hide. Thought he was a pretty cool guy.

A

Annienox

TTW (baja)
EoK (baja)
DoH (Baja)
B^L (legends)
EoK (Legends)
Uocd (Legends)
NIX (Legends
What about the guilds we were in with TJ, Ivy and (can't remember Tammy's char name), or our COM faction guild with Silent Death, C^T and I was in M*D. I know that can't be all of them but alass my memory fails me yet again.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya I was one of the first memebers. I left/got booted because me and some memebers didnt have the same opinion. Its an alright guild.

BNA on the other hand...lolz
BNA = FAIL.

D

Dakotawinds

Wow had to think on this one. I am a loner and was for a long time. That is why I like C^D and will be loyal to the end.

My first guild was D^V Defenders of Valor :: Lady Shara was guild mistress she died in real life not that long ago.

Then MOD and now I am in C^D Crimson Darkness

A

alaina123

ITS ALWAYS FUN TO THINK OF OUR PAST FREINDS AND FAMILY. LETS SEE....

AFTER MOVING HERE FROM LAKE SUP, WHERE I HAD "THE AMAZON NATION" FOR YEARS, I CAME TO LEGANDS LOOKING FOR A FRESH START, THERE I FOUND

KSD- DIAMORE AND WILLOW TOOK ME IN UNDER THEIR WING, BUT THEY LEFT UO SO
WE HAD TO MOVE ON (THEY ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART) EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A
ROLE PLAYING GUILD (WHICH WAS NEW TO ME) IT WAS WITH THEM I GOT A
TASTE FOR BLOOD SO MOVING ON....

VETZ- WHAT CAN I SAY XXX AND HIS WIFE LACEY ARE LIKE THE COOLEST PEEP I LOVE
THEM BOTH...

LD- YES PEOPLE EVEN LD! ALL THOUGH IT WAS A SHORT TIME I DID MEET A FEW GOOD
PLAYERS AND LEARNED ALOT FROM THEM. GOTTA LOVE THAT PVP!

BOAZ- LORD EREKOSE WON MY HEART, WHAT CAN I SAY, I WANTED A BREAK FROM PVP
AND HE TOOK ME IN WITH OPEN ARMS TEACHING AND LEARNING FROM ONE
ANOTHER I FELL INLOVE WITH MY BOAZ FAMILY. AFTER BEING INJURED IN A RL
ACCIDENT AND BEING OUT FOR MONTHS THOUGH I CAME BACK TO UO AND HARDLY
SEEN THEM ON, HOWEVER BOAZ HAS ALSO RETURNED AND HOLDING STRONG.

ET- MY SIS AVVIE, SHE TOOK ET AND MADE A GREAT GUILD (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF
ONE MEMEBER WHICH I RATHER NOT NAME) BUT AGAIN I HAD A HUNGER FOR MORE
PVP....

TMC- I BEEN IN TMC FOR A WHILE NOW AND I LOVE MY FAMILY, NOW ALLIED WITH OTHER GUILDS AND I HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS PVP AND PVM I DONT SEE ME EVER GOING ANYWHERE AS LONG AS TMC IS HERE I AM IN FOR THE LONG HALL....

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ZOOG (Zoogi Hunters of Sosaria)my lame little guild never more than 20 members and does/did eaxactly what the name implys. I LOVE ANTS and the Shrooms they drop.

BOAZ Erekose became a close friend, Since BOAZ came into being I think I had always had atleast 1 character in BOAZ.

B

Bullet

Well in the last 118 monthes only a few

Started with Zoo
went to FSB
Started my own GOE
Now im back with FSB

FSB has always been my best experiance guild wise. Miss Max so badly though!

C

Craklord

hmm....Lets see if i can remember them all. Luckily i know it's not as many as static!

RL(Lake Austin)- my very first guild. Just a bunch of noobs running around having a blast. Order guilds for the loss.

PiN(Lake Austin)- First guild i ever went spawning with.

XXX (Lake Austin)- Some great pvpers, and funny guys.

MxV(Lake Austin)- This is the guild that got me hooked on pvping! These guys were crazy Chad and Josh. Two of the best pvpers I've ever seen.

C|D(Legends)- We had some good times. Mind you, was not the best pvp force to ever be seen, yet still ten times better than it's current tag uocd. C|D/UOCD was/is a TON of drama.:popcorn:

Inc.(Lake Austin/LS)- Trala/Skootah/PK action barbie/Mr Eggplant/BJ-themage....made for some insane vent convos!

PvP/PoWn( Lake superior)- This was one of the best groups i've rolled with. I wish all these boys were still playing! Trala/Skootah/Jason/Hades/Nappa/Death/Joey/Nomack/Nano/Vaen/kayne.

VIP(Atl)- Transferred there, and joined up with the rest of the PvP/Pown guys. Soon after our guys either left the game, left the guild, or were booted.

-H-(Legends)- was just a small guild to mess around with AE and LD at the time. It was a lot of fun.

Farm(Napa)- This guild had a ton of promise....and then it just fell apart.

SOLO-(LS)- eh, it had slipknot in it...so it was one of the worst guilds i've ever been in.

FL(Pacific/origin)- Had to check west coast out again! Good guys and gals too, just wish i pinged good there.

A*K(Legends)- Biggunz made vent fun, and wierd....all at the same time. I lub that guy.

!O!(Legends)- My current guild. Could not ask for a better group of guys and gals. Everyone gets along, works extremely well together, and bend over back for each other. No guild can top that.

Why ty sir i was the original GM of Cd on lake austin :p i hope you had fun cause i did untill the dramma happend lolz... :p

C

Craklord

Also all these people on legends in guilds like Ld or AK or uocd{witch sandman in the box or what ever stole form LA} and many other guilds mainly come from lake austin/great lakes did anyone relize that lol?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kinda like America, our little shard.... shores are open to all

:)