How many folks did I catch in mid post with that last lock? *chuckles*

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

There are many times we allow off topic posts. There is no other crew I would discuss stuff with. The topic matters though. I do not have the time or inclination to moderate topics that are volatile and certain to draw strong opinions. There is a place for such topics and Stratics provides such a forum.

It is here in case you missed my link in the locked thread. The rules there are even more relaxed that I allow.

That is all.

G

On this topic can you please start enforcing the ( No posting without pics ) Rule in my thread.
*GRINS*

G

Pfffft !
They are all family friendily and no where near as OT as the ABM in U hell.
Keep pushing me and see how many more nearly nekid boys I post in other threads. (HUMOR MEANT)

G

Not I. I know a train wreck when I see one coming too.
Besides, that UO Hall one *also a train wreck* bout what players consume while playing UO, yesterday or day before, well I did post in it, and it got the axe and moved to UO Hall OT. I think I helped get it put there though.