how many 12 plus year

• Thread starter MichaelRobert(EOTD)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

MichaelRobert(EOTD)

how many 12 plus year uo vets still exist on pacific?
Besides me and im going on 14 years.

:grouphug:

:twak:

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 7, 2009
From parts unknown
started in 98 ahh yeas i recall runing to cove to kill some swamp tentacles or a gazer getting killed buy a guy with a halberd having him rez me the yelling but i was good i was good !!! not knowing anything about reds blues wondering how he wacked me trying to get up my karma for loosing it some how couldnt be active the whole time but alas

funny how things never seem to change chuckles well at least its not as bad as that one schatzies story,,, how did it go again she deleted her char thought once you died that was it yea yea thats a good one :lol::thumbup1:

R

Rand Al

Well i just left so that is one less 12+ year vet on uo. I did the beta in 97

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 26, 2008
Pacific Shard
I started Christmas 1997. Apart from a week or two while travelling from time to time I have played consistently - I am still absolutely useless at playing but love the game!
Started in Trinsic with players like Tiffahus, Kira, Baldric,Carnifix,Interpol,Brandina, FenixZ, Cry for Dawn, Confucious, Twilighteyes, the Knights of Glory and Beer and many others- all long since gone except for Tiff.

M

MasterP

LOL I started some time in 98 on Napa. I was a Archer Tailor!!! My brother played beta so i had an idea of how the game worked. Then i passed his trammi ass up in gold and skill. He quit like 4 years ago.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 7, 2010
Kauai
I started in 98 on Pac and while i never post her I am still on Pac ...never left. I started in Trinsic with Percival then Nestor and Klang. Used to be in the Black Table Knights back in the day.

M

MichaelRobert(EOTD)

Yup, I joined in dec of 1997 as well.
Guilds I was in throughout
KOM, DP, OPP for a month, FL, LOP, :popcorn: CD, And now EOTD

Players i played with on the fields as allies Richard Nixon, Lee, Ashley, Nightwolf, Shadowfox, Ferris, Eisenhower, Tamer Bob, Princess Julz, Damion.
and many others i cant remember. But i miss them.

Now im in EOTD and its pretty awesome. Hopefully they take the scepter of power on pacific.

I want PVP to emerge again. Not just spawn fights, but actuall field battles setup by the Guildmasters.

B

Budwieser

I started in 99 on Napa server. Mr Anderson was first char. Ran with LMJ, ^Rv, KDL, DoX, and /US\. I fought vrs Master P for many years befor becoming his loyal friend in 2008.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sep 3, 2007
Travelling Sosaria
This old Sage started in the early 80's and have been playing since Ultima 1. Started on the Napa Server and have Always been just Nabin

S

SUPRsalad

I remember I was playing UO before I had my drivers license. That would have been 12-13 years. Used to play atl. I was in LNR. Got sick of the crowded server, so me and a couple friends went to Oceana. (big mistake) Got super bored there, x-fered over to Origin. This was the time FL was on their 'world tour', and they wouldn't let me in, so I started a guild called the R. (the revolution) Came back and x-fered to pac, where I used to play with Sargon (pre-hag). We were SoG at that time. I quit for another year+, and when I came back I hooked up with M and realized I didn't want to play with hag, so me, Pink, and Asha created SUPR. The rest is history.

Kalabas

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 17, 2010
Dallas, TX
Me and Delinquent started playing about the same time. Christmas of 97. We were both in this noob guild called FOE. We even had these awesome matching outfits with purple capes. lol. But Delinquent wouldn't wear the outfit. Go figure.

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 26, 2008
Pacific Shard
Anyone else remember the Hawaiian boys - Lemmon (?)etc? I think they were FOB guild. Also Annie who had the highest bounty across all shards. The Gathered Spirits gang, also Sir Tim, Sir Troth... so many really good players all deserted UO :(

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 7, 2010
Kauai
I knew some guys from Hawaii, but no Lemon, I recal Athos, Pinneapple, Porthos, Dartanian, azmodean....can't recal others names. Remember Pokemon? I knew him before he went red. One red we used to play with was Fenix, anyone remember him? I was killed by Annie and her gang when I looted a body for another person and was waiting for their return. Rand Al Thor the first guy I knew to get lord status back in 98. Who was that crazy tinker pk dude who lived outside Trinsic? And that crazy guy who went around flamestriking pack horses in town, I forget his name too?

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 26, 2008
Pacific Shard
I knew some guys from Hawaii, but no Lemon, I recal Athos, Pinneapple, Porthos, Dartanian, azmodean....can't recal others names. Remember Pokemon? I knew him before he went red. One red we used to play with was Fenix, anyone remember him? I was killed by Annie and her gang when I looted a body for another person and was waiting for their return. Rand Al Thor the first guy I knew to get lord status back in 98. Who was that crazy tinker pk dude who lived outside Trinsic? And that crazy guy who went around flamestriking pack horses in town, I forget his name too?
I remember Pokemon (and his brother Robert) - he returned once but didn't stay long. Fenix was a good friend . Yep, I remember Rand Al Thor he had a Keep south of Trinsic and I remember him with fondness as he healed me (Penelope) when I was being slaughtered by an Ettin . I miss those days.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 23, 2008
My friend got into Beta and I looked around on his account, but I got my main account in October of 97, about a month or so after UO went live. It's been active ever since.

R

Renegade I

Started in beta been on pack since the first day it came up. I was in the dread lord jimis guild and the dimaskis guild as well as FL and cd curentley in wv guild so many other guilds i can t rember. Have left on numerious occasions but have always come back no other game has been abel to hold me like uo has. I can rember playing with coltrane and gem and bunch more but the names illude me at the moment.

G

Gellor

I started in late 98... just closed my two accounts (other one in the 10 year range) So I'll be another of those: I am but I stopped playing cats.

I'm also another of the started on Napa but came over here... joined the FL world tour before it hit Napa:thumbup1:

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
I remember I was playing UO before I had my drivers license. That would have been 12-13 years. Used to play atl. I was in LNR. Got sick of the crowded server, so me and a couple friends went to Oceana. (big mistake) Got super bored there, x-fered over to Origin. This was the time FL was on their 'world tour', and they wouldn't let me in, so I started a guild called the R. (the revolution) Came back and x-fered to pac, where I used to play with Sargon (pre-hag). We were SoG at that time. I quit for another year+, and when I came back I hooked up with M and realized I didn't want to play with hag, so me, Pink, and Asha created SUPR. The rest is history.
Hey I started on Atlantic too...and I was in LNR. I used to kill ettins and whatnot south of the guild castle, go back to the vendor by the castle and buy bandages. Was a rinse and repeat kinda thing. They took me on my first dungeon crawl!

S

SUPRsalad

Hey I started on Atlantic too...and I was in LNR. I used to kill ettins and whatnot south of the guild castle, go back to the vendor by the castle and buy bandages. Was a rinse and repeat kinda thing. They took me on my first dungeon crawl!
LNR was the largest and most powerful UO guild ever. I remember times when obs would throw up a gate to raid, and by the time the last member made it through the gate to the front door of despise, the guild was slaughtered, coon down, scrolls counted and everyone already back at the castle. . I'd usually make it in time to horde gold with the rest of the lack-luster players, only to get dropped by the guild on their counter-raid.

LNR was also the biggest scam ever. The scrolls worked on a bidding system, based on pts received for participation. The numbers never added up, and the higher ups ALWAYS got the scrolls. Later, I found out that obs and those guys were making tons of rl $ selling them. . .

good times. good times.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
LNR was the largest and most powerful UO guild ever. I remember times when obs would throw up a gate to raid, and by the time the last member made it through the gate to the front door of despise, the guild was slaughtered, coon down, scrolls counted and everyone already back at the castle. . I'd usually make it in time to horde gold with the rest of the lack-luster players, only to get dropped by the guild on their counter-raid.

LNR was also the biggest scam ever. The scrolls worked on a bidding system, based on pts received for participation. The numbers never added up, and the higher ups ALWAYS got the scrolls. Later, I found out that obs and those guys were making tons of rl $ selling them. . .

good times. good times.
I was in them when they first started, champ spawns didn't exist! But yeah LNR was huge. I remember when I finally made it back to Atlantic. VIP x-fered me over. I used to have a screenshot of like 14 of us killing 56 of them on the despise island.

S

SUPRsalad

I was in them when they first started, champ spawns didn't exist! But yeah LNR was huge. I remember when I finally made it back to Atlantic. VIP x-fered me over. I used to have a screenshot of like 14 of us killing 56 of them on the despise island.
VIP was the guild 'Sid' (Sidious) started after **** really hit the fan in LNR. I always felt like it was a bit of a back-stab against the very players that taught sid everything about the game. (yes, he was a f'kn NOOB when he first joined them) They were, however, a relatively solid guild for the times, although, I think they would get wiped out these days. I wonder if Sid is still playing. . He was such a jerk.

S

SUPRsalad

what was more impressive than VIP was SX. I know that some SX members were VIP, but the original SX was impressive as hell.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
146 months, though I hardly play anymore. As each day passes I am more tempted into canceling my accounts.

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
Started in Beta and never stopped... beta was te best Buck I spent......

Lag moster was the MOB that killed me the most.. on a 56K modem...

First Guild.. was something like Clan Red hand in 98 or 99..

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 1, 2006
Anyone else remember the Hawaiian boys - Lemmon (?)etc? I think they were FOB guild. Also Annie who had the highest bounty across all shards. The Gathered Spirits gang, also Sir Tim, Sir Troth... so many really good players all deserted UO :(
I was always so mad at Annie and Pebbles.

-Lorax

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
what was more impressive than VIP was SX. I know that some SX members were VIP, but the original SX was impressive as hell.

You don't have to tell me, I was part of SX as well ;)

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 3, 2009
ive been around for about that long..by no means for 12 yrs straight but i was around on and off

S

SUPRsalad

i use pink and sets vent, as well as supr when juvi wants to play..
Not sure if either of them would feel like they would be breaching security or not.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 9, 2008
People that think giving someone vent info will give them some sort of tactical advantage in the field or enable them to hack their accounts are stupid. I'll see what we can do for you chad, the more UT players the merrier imo.

S

SUPRsalad

People that think giving someone vent info will give them some sort of tactical advantage in the field or enable them to hack their accounts are stupid. I'll see what we can do for you chad, the more UT players the merrier imo.
Honestly.. Thats some hag ****.
UT: best game ever, IMO.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
Woohoo! Who is the best UT player thus far? I'm going to have to take their spot!

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Cali'
download it icq me ill give ya vent info and best player idk really gemma is really good

S

SUPRsalad

Best player is either Set or Juvi. Just depends on the map/weapons etc..
Juvi is the more talented sniper, Set is more agro. I have fits of brilliance as well. . .
Its hard to measure talent in Urt. Everyone has a different style that bears different results. Set usually has the most kills, but sometimes my kill/death ratio is better. Juvi might not get as many kills as he snipes alot, but he rarely dies and he ALWAYS hits me in the head...
edit: pink can rock your world some nights too, and set's brother tu, as well as baron, have both come a long way..