• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How long is a Day for the Developers ? (re: Magincia Drawing...)

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A couple of hours before Saturday's maintainance, I checked the Magincia plots and the message said that the Drawing would happen in less than 1 day.

Now, for all I know, a day is made out of 24 hours. So, if the message said, before Saturday's maintainance, in less than 1 day, definately this could not happen by Sunday's maintainance which was in more than 1 day since I was checking a couple of hours before Saturday's maintainance....

Now, since it was announced that the drawings would happen at maintainance, I concluded that this could not be at sunday maintainance which would have been in more than 1 day and, therefore, it had to be for saturday maintainance.

Well, thing is, that saturday maintainance came and went and no drawing happened.

So I guess it will be for sunday maintainance (tomorrow) which would then make the message I got before Saturday's maintainance, a nonsense.

How much sense does a message make when it says that the drawings would happen in less than one day when they infact happen in more than 1 day (24 hours...) from when I checked ??

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Christ popps, I knew you were a whiny one, but to take stuff so ****en personal and serious, this breaks the barrier. I'd give you a cookie but you might complain about it's composition or whatever else you'd find illogical about it's existence.