• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How is KOC doing that?

G

I am curious, tonight is the 2nd time KOC (WyRm in this case) has attacked me in town, so I guardwhack him. (I would fight, but with the laptop siting in my lap, on the couch, not a great idea)

Now, the part I want to know about, I head for his body and he is already alive, with a guildmate standing there. Is he using weaving? If his guildy ressed him, he would be subject to the guardwhack too, and he is not.

The other part I need to know about, being relatively new to Siege, why can he freely attack me after he rezzes? I still have not attacked him and he is free to attack me now, and the guards do not respond. Is that a bug, or by design, here?

Thanks for the info.

G

You do not get guard whacked for healing or resurrecting a red in town on siege...

G

ah, good to know. It is the little things like that, that can make a big ol' difference.

And once they die, after attacking you, apparently the guard timer is expired and they can freely go after you?

G

<blockquote><hr>

And once they die, after attacking you, apparently the guard timer is expired and they can freely go after you?

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like a bug that should be reported. Every reattacking should refresh the guard timer also if you die and get attacked after you res, you should be able to call guards.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You do not get guard whacked for healing or resurrecting a red in town on siege...

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you aren't guard whacked, but unless something has changed since the last time I healed/ressed a red, you still become gray for a minute or so, due to your heinous "criminal" action, and thus become freely attackable in a guard zone.

Also, in reference to this "bug" about guards that basically stand around drooling while previously whacked individuals go about their intended business of murder after being ressed from their first failed attempt, it has been around for a few years I'd say, because I've experienced it more than once, and it has not been recent.

-Skylark

I

imported_Enigma EB2

well i was to person who res'd Wyrm and I was Crim for 2 minutes for doing so, I also tossed you a res as well but you didnt take the res so not sure how Wyrm was free to attack you again without possible GWackin. Seems odd that he was able to do any damage to you as a ghost. I dont think there is a bug here at all.

G

<blockquote><hr>

well i was to person who res'd Wyrm and I was Crim for 2 minutes for doing so, I also tossed you a res as well but you didnt take the res so not sure how Wyrm was free to attack you again without possible GWackin. Seems odd that he was able to do any damage to you as a ghost. I dont think there is a bug here at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be thinking of a diff char. This was last night, and I did not die to WyRm. Since I had seen this a little bit ago on the shard, I knew what was comming, so after seeing if WyRm's resser was GWable, I got out of there. Perhaps in a couple more weeks, when my chars are closer to done, we can have some good fights.

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

ah, good to know. It is the little things like that, that can make a big ol' difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

this part seems to happen often enough. Unless your a pirate, then you will get guard wacked.