• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How is it possible there is not a single power scroll vendor on Sonoma?

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a single scroll shows up on the vendor search feature. I heard the shard was dead, but this is too much!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Welcome to mine world :( Because of friends that have transfer shields I been able to purchase stuff off shard, with exception of the shard bound items. I may do as one guildmate did, drop guild, transfer the character to another shard purchase and eat the shard bound primer, transfer back and rejoin the guild. Also it is summer time far few people playing in door game with the summer sun wanting them outside. I have not seen my grandson for three days. At a friends home (pool), may be back after the 4th as there will be a fireworks show as well where he is.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Garen, is there specific powerscrolls you are looking for? I may be able to help.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a single scroll shows up on the vendor search feature. I heard the shard was dead, but this is too much!
Don't blame it on the shard, I believe we are as populated as we've been for a couple of years. Blame the danged shard transfer shields, there are lots of PS being farmed on Sonoma but going straight off the shard. And there is a another reason for this, some folks get it through their head that prices should be half of other shards and that, as you can see is certainly not true. Vendors want a fair price for the item and if they don't get it, with shard shields they just say, I'll take it to Atlantic. Shard shields are great, shard shields are horrible depending on the situation.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Catch me when you can for that other need you looking for in the trade forum. We are playing catch me when you can here.