• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How I fill About UO

M

Makadopest

As iI have been playing now for Near 9 years I have seen a lot of changes. But the one thing that gets me is the EA realy dont care what we think, Or they whould have listined to its players a long time ago. Who can remember when the big stoy of the day was VURTUES well been going on what 6 years now and still not all the virtues are done not a peep from desine why cause they dont care. Remember we had factions before there was factions Chaos and Honer what happen destoryed Fel thank u very much EA. Remember when crafeters set at the bank makeing there liveing repaireing armor sheez now best I can get is a deed and u can realy make any thing with out ruinics . See a post in polls I think where a guy had 28 crafters on 2 shards collecting bods whats that 4 accounts heres your sine bud . what i whould tell Ea is drop KR spend the money to fix what you have put it back on the shelf and try a bit of advertisment not all the pepole who game Play MADDON :wall:

D

Desolation87

I fill bad. That you don't know the difference between fill and feel.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, our tax dollars sure are hard at work in the Public School System. *yeah right*