• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how does someone unlink an account from there mythic master account

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have several accounts that are linked to my master account as instructed to do by the whole ea bioware uo merger thing. the problem is now i have an account that i want to give to a freind of mine who wants to get back into the game but i cant unlink the account so that he can manage it on his own why is this so confusing can anyone help i dont feel like having to call ea just to hear some tool say he dosent know what im talking about. ? UO what is that ?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spiels and rants is not the place to ask for assistance, it is a place to spiel and rant (not to mention no one visits this forum often). I suggest asking over in UHall.