• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do you trade more then 124mil gold

X

xmouse

saturday night i tamed a blaze cu sidhe and i'm thinking about selling it
i heard they sell between 300-500m, also heard there was a site offering
400m so how do you trade that much gold do you just have to trust people

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Just have the person that has that much gold use the same script program they got that much gold with do it.

T

Tazar

1.) For some trades, you can put the gold in a house and trade the house... (will not work on pet sale though).

2.) Trade items of higher value rather than gold...

3.) Find a trusted 3rd party or broker... (although the brokers usually charge a fee for this).

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.) Trade items of higher value rather than gold...
Maybe can try trade with tokens (character transfer /soul stone /adv char) Xfer token can easy make up 20-25m per.. It's blessed so not to worry.. however per token weight 5 stones :)

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe can try trade with tokens (character transfer /soul stone /adv char) Xfer token can easy make up 20-25m per.. It's blessed so not to worry.. however per token weight 5 stones :)

Yeah, 20m? No?

The best bet is to use a broker, get over the fee, talk to SupSuc if you're on Atlantic, he usually does brokering & I'm told he's trusthworthy.

EDIT-Typo
SupSoc.

M

mpjlosers

You tamed the rarest pet in the game, and your going to sell it off. Sad very Sad...

R

RichDC

For 500m you will need a 3rd party but you can put 100mil on 5packies then the person trades that to your broker, who checks gold...you trade the buyer cu...broker trades the packies to you, that would seem the easiest way to me.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easiest way to do is with a trusted 3rd party.

1) You trade the pet to them
2) The buyer buys 3 (or 4 or 5) coins worth 100M gold each on a vendor that you have setup in front of the 3rd party
3) The 3rd party transfers the pet to the buyer

Done in 5 minutes.

Another option is to use place holders like transfer token with an agreed upon price.

M

Mirage

Just have the person that has that much gold use the same script program they got that much gold with do it.
You mean a script program like Visa or Paypal? They could have bought gold from someone who scripts.

Do I have to teach you everything !!

Mir

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easiest way to do is with a trusted 3rd party.

1) You trade the pet to them
2) The buyer buys 3 (or 4 or 5) coins worth 100M gold each on a vendor that you have setup in front of the 3rd party
3) The 3rd party transfers the pet to the buyer

Done in 5 minutes.

Another option is to use place holders like transfer token with an agreed upon price.
This is by far the fastest and easiest way...

A

AshMoney

You think that the only way to earn money in-game, is to script? Wow...sounds like you really need to get out and maybe actually do some hunting, instead of getting on stratics to hate on the people who actually DO work for their gold.

Lemme give you a small hint to get you started...gold does not spawn in your bank or house daily, which means...you might have to EARN it, then SAVE it. And before you know it, youll have 500 million!!

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

You think that the only way to earn money in-game, is to script? Wow...sounds like you really need to get out and maybe actually do some hunting, instead of getting on stratics to hate on the people who actually DO work for their gold.

Lemme give you a small hint to get you started...gold does not spawn in your bank or house daily, which means...you might have to EARN it, then SAVE it. And before you know it, youll have 500 million!!
Some people, sadly, were born without the humor gene.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use SupSoc.

I recently sold a hatchet for 210m and SupSoc proved to be a trust worthy broker.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanna know what was on the hatchet that made it worth 210 mil.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're selling items on a shard other than ATL you're a fool! I bought this a long time ago on Legends for 5mil, sold it on atl a couple months ago for 210mil.:thumbsup:

like Noxi said, use Sup Soc for brokering.