• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] How do you manage your holds!

Crimson Hawk Moth

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I would like to know, what sorts of things people keep in their Galleon holds. How do you organize your fish, or do you? When you are finished fishing for the day, do you keep your catch in your hold or x-fer to your house ?
ETC... ETC.... It just seems to become a mess to me after about a month of fishing off and on every few days for hours.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fish have to go home to a big secure container labeled "Fish Cooler" I have way too many to keep in the hold.

Crabs first. Lobsters second. Deep Fish. Shore fish. Dungeon Fish. Alphabetical within each category for quick locating for fish monger quests.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my hold I keep the rewards for the orders until I get enough and then take those home and replace the bag in the hold. I cut up the sea serpents and put the leather and scales in the hold. All my Fisherman/Archer supplies are also in the hold. No fish are stowed in the hold.

All fish are stowed in 4 chests on floor at my fish house. One each for Crabs/Lobsters, Deepwater Fish, ShallowWater fish, Dungeon Fish. I keep the fish I'm catching on my beetle until he gets full, then they get stowed at home.

I fish all the time I'm sailing (forward slow) fishing on the move from area to area where I am turning in the orders. I keep the fish I'm catching on my beetle until he gets full, then they get stowed at home.

I write down each order on a card so that I know what to bring from home to fill them. Cards are moved and organized so I make the most efficient routing. I also note on the card the size of the order and what the reward was.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The writing down of the orders on a card so that you know what to bring from home.... I also store all of my fish at home and have to do this as well and it annoys me. There used to be a feature in PInco's UI that when you moused over an order in the cargo hold the text of the order would be copied into your system messages/chat log. I don't know when that feature went away but I certainly miss it.