• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you access the Stygian Abyss?

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I've never been there and don't understand how exactly do you get there. what's the best way to get there? There seems to be more than one way from what I have read.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
My bad, I guess the "The Tomb of Kings Path" is the easiest way in.

Thanks for the reply.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
on most shards there are 2 houses in the abyss and they usually have teleporters. ask someone in gen chat if they will show you where the above ground teleporter is. i can show you on sonoma or chessy. this is the easiest way to the abyss imo.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a house on EU with teleporters. Once you are down in the abyss both houses are also connected with teles. I'll get a map later when I'm home.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to Zento, leave by the exit east from the moongate. The first house has teleporter to the abyss house at the underworld side. That house has a second teleporter to the house at the other side, near the cavern of discarded.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Go to Zento, leave by the exit east from the moongate. The first house has teleporter to the abyss house at the underworld side. That house has a second teleporter to the house at the other side, near the cavern of discarded.
Thanks Petra, it's exactly what I was looking for! ;)

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
What type of weapon? I could probably imbue you one up.
Thanks, but I have a SoulSeeker sword with repond slayer. I wanted to get a talisman with +XX% ratman killer or vermin killer, something like that.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, but I have a SoulSeeker sword with repond slayer. I wanted to get a talisman with +XX% ratman killer or vermin killer, something like that.
Oh a talisman! I read it wrong lol