• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do we reach these areas?

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are two large sections of land, one with what looks like buildings that I can not reach. The green dot on the map is my gargoyle/mage at the closest spot. Not able to fly or teleport over. I can't figure out any other way over there. I'm trying from the tram facet, are they fel only? Are they un-finished and locked out by the devs?

G

Gelf

u cant get to them. i believe there supposed to be for a future event

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is Gelf mentioned, Draconi made a post that they are being reserved for a future event

M

maroite

I wish they would hint at what exactly hasn't been found yet...

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not Sure If This Is Same Place But If Your A Gargoyle you Can Fly From One Of The Top Of A Building And Fly Over This Area To Other Buildings.

D

Drazasamus

not the same area... those are the highways, makes quick safe travel for gargs around the areas... just fly straight

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting observation on the flying towers... if you look closely at the map you see that the unopened areas line up with the current tower set so perhaps at some time in the future Gargoyles will be able to fly over.

D

Drawde2

Although it lines up with a couple towers, there is no tower on the inaccessable area CURRENTLY.

Also, there's an area in the NW corner of the map, in the lava, that's inaccessable as well. And that area, as it looks like on the map, has a bridge inside it, so it's meant to be accessable at some point.

There's the area to the south of the main city. On the map in this thread, you can see a building with red in it. Nearby is an inactive Moonglw-style teleporter. Or at least I don't know how to activate it.

In the north part of the map, next to the water, is a small area accessable only to flying gargoyles (and probably recalls). Nothing there but some ruined tents though.

Plenty of areas that MIGHT mean something at some point. We don't know yet though.

Sara1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nordberg, where did you get that map? I would love to have one like that available!!