• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do u prevent urself from being turned to stone in Medusas Lair???

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I Heard u need the Medusa Scales which I have, and I need to know what else I need and how to craft the item.

M

MudFace

You need to get Gorgon lense it is in the Tinker menu. What it does is gives you charges that you put on your head gear and she wont be able to turn you to stone. Good luck finding the ingredients to make the lenses I posted the other day looking for them and no luck =/ also you dont have to use medusa scales any scales will work. I Made this on test and used reg dragon scales.

H

HippieMagic

You need to get Gorgon lense it is in the alchemist menu under earthen mixtures. What it does is gives you charges that you put on your head gear and she wont be able to turn you to stone. Good luck finding the ingredients to make the lenses I posted the other day looking for them and no luck =/ also you dont have to use medusa scales any scales will work. I Made this on test and used reg dragon scales.
It's broken crystals... They spawn on a ton of things in the shimmering place. Maybe those aren't the same crystals... I dunno...