• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I turn OFF snowflakes? Browser LAGGGGING!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This took like 5 minutes to type.....How & where do i turn these snowflakes off?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Please post site-related support questions in this forum. To disable snowflakes, you may turn off JavaScript for your browser. I'll also reduce the number of snowflakes from 35 to 20.

Alternatively, I will disable them for the [XenCera] Scroll theme, so you may use that one snow-free. Instructions for changing themes may be viewed here: How to Change Themes | Stratics: A Career Path in Gaming.

Last edited:

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Made some additional adjustments by lowering resolution of forum banners and removing a couple of plugins. Should be loading faster than normal now, even with snowflakes. :)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Made some additional adjustments by lowering resolution of forum banners and removing a couple of plugins. Should be loading faster than normal now, even with snowflakes. :)
Thx... seems to be quick, but this is home PC. Tablet @ work was hurting. The one theme without the snow should be enough if the tablet's still laggin tomorrow. I have to get my UO fix @ work somehow!

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Vexxed You can now select the theme "Default-UOClassic_No_Snow."