• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do i get this? can any one help me?

L

link320

how do i go about getting me one of the following ship? if u know please post!! the ship is called a Eta-2 Actis Interceptor.

D

dracokyaku

Clicky
Remember: If you're not already, you'll need to swap faction to the Empire for this quest - If you're a Rebel pilot you lose whatever progress you have in the Rebel pilot wheel.

L

link320

thanxs.... but how dose one go about changing ground faction?

B

BadgerSmaker

Find a faction recruiter and resign from your faction, there is then a five day cooldown before you can join another faction.

L

link320

thanxs one final question: what lv should u be befor trying this quest?

C

ClanBeviin2

Level 30 should be about right. I seem to recall quite a few Tier 3 and 4 ships, so you should probably be at least that as a pilot--or bring someone with you.

L

link320

thanxs (i now know to drag my pilot freand along)

P.S i know i can't spell