• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I get out of Vice City game?

John Deere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm a fairly new player and have a lumber jack that goes to fel to fel trees. I always try to stay in or around a city because don't want to be in pvp. One day last week, this warning poped up and said that I have to leave the area or enter the current Vice vs Virtue thingy, that I know nothing about. I was a little outside the city so I quickly ran back but it was too late, it said I entered the game or what ever. Now, I every time I go to fel, My overhead name appears in orange. How do I opt out or quit the V vs V thingy?:(

Please/Thanks

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
In 8 hours your char will go blue again, your char is not actually signed up for VvV unless you actively chose to be in your guild tab, its just if you remain in a city that is then entering a VvV game it makes you orange and freely attackable by VvV players for 8 hours.

A faster option is to ask a VvV player to kill you, once you rez you will be blue again, this killing service is much in demand on Siege but on prodo probably easier to wait out the 8 hours in tram(you don't have to be logged in for the 8 hours)

John Deere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
In 8 hours your char will go blue again, your char is not actually signed up for VvV unless you actively chose to be in your guild tab, its just if you remain in a city that is then entering a VvV game it makes you orange and freely attackable by VvV players for 8 hours.

A faster option is to ask a VvV player to kill you, once you rez you will be blue again, this killing service is much in demand on Siege but on prodo probably easier to wait out the 8 hours in tram(you don't have to be logged in for the 8 hours)
Oh Ok, thanks WhiteWitch. :)