• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do I get out of palace of paroxy?

• Thread starter slasherofveils
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

slasherofveils

Was exploring and died down in here, now I can't figure out how to leave the place! anyone help?

G

in the same passageway that you entered his lair in you will find an offshoot passage that just loops in a circle, on the west side of this loop is the exit its not really very noticeable and this isnt the best description sorry.

Can also use the help - im stuck option

G

http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/paroxysmus.php

Ok the link is to a map of the palace of Paroxysmus, notice at the top center of the map the circular part of the pathway I was describing (pathway kinda blackish color), ok if you look real carefully at the top part of the circle you will notice a tiny grey triangle those are the stairs. Think there hard to find on the map lol wait till you start looking in dungeon

S

slasherofveils

TYVM... I ad noticed that staircase when I was alive and wandering around but it didn't work (I was in KR)... when I got home went in 2d and went up the stairs fine. ty =)