• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do i get in

L

lucefuge

ok i type ord then an ord run to end i want to get in the left last room to kill serps but its stopping me how do i get in there the tomb i think

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need to say "anord" on the opposite side of where you said "ord" and both fire pits should "die out" and the barriers drop.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
the switches open certain doors When i was doing it other night they were opposite sides not sure if they change or not

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought every lever is tied to one of the small rooms of the tombs king. If you open one of the doors to them, the lever is blocked from further use for a few minutes and the room stays open. If you are trapped in one of those rooms, youc an open it with a smaller switch inside them.