• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] How do i get bushido from 115 to 120?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was told momentum strike but i cant seem to get lots of creatures in the same area. How do I get from 115 to 120 bushido fast?

Also, the things that I momentum strike - do they need to be strong creatures, or could i use like farm animals as training?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dungeon blackthorn, the room with rotting corpses and brigands, lots of brigands.
Pack a 100% fire undead slayer weapon, a good deal of luck and momentum strike away. The brigands and the rotting corpses spawn pretty fast.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It is under castle blackthorn. Find a corrupted crystal portal and say "Dungeon Blackthorn" and you will be teleported there.
The room where the rotting corpses and the brigands are is south the entrance. Go way down, find the dragon maze and head west.
By killing spawn there, you can get minax artifacts that you can trade for blackthorn artifacts.

Edit:
You can find more info and a map here: Castle Blackthorn – Ultima Online
Also, the golden elemental room is great for gathering golden ingots and crystalline blackrock.
The fel side Balron room is heaven for when you need to gain honour, karma and fame for sacrifice.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Just use LS on every hit. It'd better if monster doesn't die too fast. For example you can fight UEV.... but any monster is OK.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
To gain in Bushido, do i need to hit stuff that is at my level of skill?
Nope. The important thing is to hit stuff, but rotting corpses would take your weapon skill to over 115, at least.
Lightning strike on monsters with tons of HP like unbound EVs also work, but I prefer momentum strike at that blackthorn room for faster gains and the odd minax minor artie that goes towards those high end blackthorn artifacts.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like hitting the evil mages in blackthorn dungeon with momentum strike. You get minax artifacts and fast gains. If bots are not present.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Just use LS on every hit. It'd better if monster doesn't die too fast. For example you can fight UEV.... but any monster is OK.
This. Just LS to cap, Momenum won't hurt either but unless you're spawning you usually won't have a continual supply of monsters. I'd probably suggest soloing a peerless with LS more than Momentum Striking a spawn though.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets over complicate things :)
You need to buy 54 apples, then you take your boat to brittian harbor. and throw it in the water.
Now u eat 1 apple, and wait 2 min, u also need to buy 1 raw fish, and 20 raw fishsteaks.
You then recall to yew bank, you check the boards to see what city bonuses they have, if they dont have any, u recall back to your boat.
now u sail around for 3 hours, with 0 clue on where u are going.

This should get u in the mood for killing stuff, now that u wasted alot of time on nothing.
You want to go here
Harpy Nest - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia
use any weapon u like, and momentum the harpies, and yes the spawn rate is fast.
Good luck :)

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Easiest way...get discorded. Macro LS on a pet. You will still gain even if the crystal ball says it is too easy.

Lich form, max mana regen, 100 med, 100 focus etc.