• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I create a new Stygian Abyss Account?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I purchased a new Stygian Abyss account from Origin and I'm not sure how to actually create a new UO game account. I have a EA/Mythic account for my current UO game that I play now. Do I put the new game code into the Activate Key section of my current EA/Mythic account and it will prompt me to create a new game account, or do I have to make a new EA/Mythic account separate from the one my current UO is listed in that I currently play? If someone would actually list the steps, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Katrena

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If it is the Stygian Abyss + 30 days time code, access the account management with the e-mail that holds your UO accounts right now.
Then go on activate key, type in the code and it will prompt you to create name for this account and the password.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it is the Stygian Abyss + 30 days time code, access the account management with the e-mail that holds your UO accounts right now.
Then go on activate key, type in the code and it will prompt you to create name for this account and the password.
Thanks for the help!

Katrena