• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How did some get to "Noble" Loyalty (10,000 points) in a few hours ?

R

RichDC

It has been discussed and you have been shown so many holes in your "logic"

Your attempts to bring this to the attention of devs have only succeeded in aggravating more players!

You should take the advice that has been imparted on you!

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Popps, I am rich in RL, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, let me PAY you to quit playing UO and posting on this forum... icq me 495659440 please please please

NO ONE SHOULD BE THIS MISERABLE IN A GAME THEY *CHOOSE* TO PLAY

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay enough is enough.
Casual players... I get to play appx 2 hours a week these days, usually 15 minutes a shot. If my goal is gold I can rack up 200k + in that 15 min.
In 15 minutes I got 5 robes.
During ToT 3 in 15 minutes I averaged 3-6 minor arties.

Do your homework instead of cruising the boards whining poor me gimme stuff.

New players and casual players can't get to where players who log 4-10 hours or more a week for last 12 years?
Good. If you start fresh and are sitting on several mil, big house and umpteen arties in 3 days, on your own, then the game sucks.
If you only play 2-4 hours a week and can compete with someone who logs that much a day, then the game sucks.

In other words, no work, no reward.

STFU Popps.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay enough is enough.
Casual players... I get to play appx 2 hours a week these days, usually 15 minutes a shot. If my goal is gold I can rack up 200k + in that 15 min.

New players and casual players can't get to where players who log 4-10 hours or more a week for last 12 years?
Good. If you start fresh and are sitting on several mil, big house and umpteen arties in 3 days, on your own, then the game sucks.
If you only play 2-4 hours a week and can compete with someone who logs that much a day, then the game sucks.

STFU Popps.
Quite impressive - 5 robes in 15min when the respawn time for the mob is 10min ;)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Okay enough is enough.

STFU Popps.
Quite impressive - 5 robes in 15min when the respawn time for the mob is 10min ;)
:eek:snap:

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quite Simple really.
Desktop, tamer, Lake Superior/Laptop Tamer,Drachenfels.
I'm great example of why tamers get hated on.:next:

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it so very important to place a house there? I have lots of runes to recall in and out of the towns and near the dungeon entrance and stuff. I guess I just don't get why anyone is complaining about this. If someone knows how to get 10k points in a few hours, good on them. There have been many things I have missed out on because of work or kids or whatever but that is my problem. They are not going to shut down the game until I get home at night. And I like the houses I already have :thumbup:

Dr Poth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't get over how excited people are about the new housing plots.
Woop-di-do....