• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] How craft max luck with 100% LRC?

R

RedMan99

Ok so for starters Im using:
AOF 40% 200luck
Luck Mempo 300luck
Jester Hat 150luck
ring/brace set 400luck
so 1050 luck so far
I have pants with 140luck but no LRC... PoF and the Imbue?
leaves me with legs sleeves gloves to have 20% LRC/140 luck each also a 1h(whats max luck for a 1handerder? 140?) and Vesper Shield.

SO if I was wanting to craft a bunch of hands/sleeves to have said stats how would I go about doing so? Regular leather+what kind of kit? then enhance with spined then PoF then Imbue the LRC? Kinda just getting back into the swing of things looking for a little advicerolleyes:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
SO if I was wanting to craft a bunch of hands/sleeves to have said stats how would I go about doing so? Regular leather+what kind of kit? then enhance with spined then PoF then Imbue the LRC? Kinda just getting back into the swing of things looking for a little advicerolleyes:
Well if you are going to craft them and want the max you can get then!
regular leather + pof + imbue to 100 luck and 20 lrc +enhance spined (for 40 luck)
the problem doing this way is the fail rate and destroying it

this is how i did mine a while back unless something has changed

if you can do without the forty just make regular leather and pof and imbue LRC then luck I always do luck last as it is cheap

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
never really done it with a kit sense imbue came out so not sure their

I also would suggest going to Test Center shard and trying it out there so you get a better idea of the fail rates etc

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can gather up some spined runic kits, you could also craft your pieces using spined leather. Hopefully you will make some 140 luck pieces, then just apply powder of fort and imbue the rest of the properties you need. This is how I made my luck suit.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Shellybean's method is what I use, and is least heartbreaking as you don't waste POF from failed enhances.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These threads that Connor had started might help, which are very similiar to your starting arties...

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-craftsman/176890-need-help-lrc-luck-mr-lmc-suit.html

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-craftsman/179543-need-help-finishing-touches-luck-suit.html

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-craftsman/180603-best-way-select-armor-pieces-imbue.html

I did some probability calculations one time making a luck suit that it will take about 25 pieces to successfully finish a four piece imbued luck suit. So if you plan a POF imbued suit then consider you will be applying POF to about 25 pieces at least to get the four pieces. I have finished them in less failures before though.

Also, the amount of POF of course is up to you when imbuing, but I recommend just going to 150 instead of 255.

-Lorax

R

RedMan99

Thank all for your advice, Also What about a 1hander max luck and Im guessing it would be about the same method of the gloves/sleeves?

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Roger

Imbuing and then enhancing is the only sure way to get the MAX luck with LRC and other skills you want on your items.

Of course the failure rate Enhancing imbued items is the killer.

As for a weapon jst look out for ther royal guard Dagger I think its called the botanist trowel, one sec ill look at mine. Nope its the royal guard survival knife, 140 luck with spel channeling and 25 Enhance pots UBW i don;t know if there are replicas or not but that would be the weapon i look for, or imbue one and enhance with gold.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Re: Roger

There are replicas of that knife, that drop at some champs.

G

Gelf

as far as 1 handed weaps go isn't possible to get 160 luck with a luckblade recipe crafted from gold? i would imagine using DC hammers that you would get one sooner or later(though would be expensive, as i believe that recipe uses white pearl).

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It used to be possible, but it is currently broke (which I have reported and asked the devs about many times with no response).

When you roll the luck property for some reason it will drop the +20 for the item, so you still max out at 140.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if you are going to craft them and want the max you can get then!
regular leather + pof + imbue to 100 luck and 20 lrc +enhance spined (for 40 luck)
the problem doing this way is the fail rate and destroying it

this is how i did mine a while back unless something has changed

if you can do without the forty just make regular leather and pof and imbue LRC then luck I always do luck last as it is cheap
If I was going to make the piece then enhance it, I would do it out of metal. Start with iron and then enchance with gold. Use a +60 ASH.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If I was going to make the piece then enhance it, I would do it out of metal. Start with iron and then enchance with gold. Use a +60 ASH.
If you make it out of metal you then have to add mage armor to it (unless you are not a mage of course) depending on template !

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
200 Stam on a luck suit? Nice!
I had to sacrafice a little in cold resist but when you can run with a heavy and shoot at like 1.75 it rocks (also have ssi built in )

B

Boomers

this is a little off topic to OP, but you can make a 1 hand garg weapon, imbue to 120 luck and enhance with gold for 160, then throw on spell channeling, di or whatever