• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How come I can never....

B

BardMal

Find things like crystalline rings, ornis, crimsons, stuff like that on Legends?

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
legends is just a small shard, keep your eye out in luna. but remember, you will probally end up paying an arm and a leg. you can try shouting in luna too, you may find there is someone willing to part with theirs.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sheeeesh, Mal, I been waitin' for *you* to get all those things so you could sell them to *me*!

N

NewThunder

This game is more and more becoming multi-shard. I hope to have my Chessy Luna house open sunday night. To get item I want I have been running vendors (renting couldn't find a house for sale on Atlantic) on ATL and buying items there to x shard back to Legends, and will soon be doing the same on Chessy. I also think the new EM events will increase x sharding even more.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, it does seem the best way to get some of these items is from another shard. I have been looking in Luna for 3 weeks now and have yet to find a crimson...

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Part of the problem is that everyone is spawning now and very few doing peerless. Things will settle down and go back to the way it was, right now we have shiny new toys we want to play with.

B

Bara

I've been trying to hunt down an Ancient Samurai Helm, and it's been rather frustrating. (scratch this, because DO is awesome) hehe.

The other thing I can never seem to find are good Ornate Axes. The only swords people seem to stock are one handers. :(

A

alaina123

i just got a ancient samurai helm on a vender on the north west corner in luna.

W

Wulfgar

I've been trying to hunt down an Ancient Samurai Helm, and it's been rather frustrating. (scratch this, because DO is awesome) hehe.

The other thing I can never seem to find are good Ornate Axes. The only swords people seem to stock are one handers. :(
if you need one i have like 10 of them ill give ya one lol.
about the axe most people chug pots so they want the one handed items If you want a nice axe buy a few bronze hammers and have a friend burn them for you. i would even do it for you if you wanted(again for free)

B

Bara

Thanks everyone! But thanks to Devils Own, I've got an ancient Samurai Helm. Finally, Toshiro actually looks like a samurai now. :)

And Wulfgar (Nice name by the way, just keep Aegis fang away from me!), that's what I've been doing. I've bought two runics, but no luck so far. Soon though, hopefully.

W

Wulfgar

Thanks everyone! But thanks to Devils Own, I've got an ancient Samurai Helm. Finally, Toshiro actually looks like a samurai now. :)

And Wulfgar (Nice name by the way, just keep Aegis fang away from me!), that's what I've been doing. I've bought two runics, but no luck so far. Soon though, hopefully.
do you have a +60 hammer when burning the runics? and ehat kind of tally do you have on AND what hammers are you burning
Also i carry a dimond mace named Aegis Fang LOL