• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How can one aquire this.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord_Deimos

Probably tailor rewards?
I hope your kidding....

As far as I knew the only glacial clothing was pants and bandana from the changeling dupe...

This cloth is, something ive personally never seen.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is not tailor rewards. I believe there at some time an exploit that allowed some clothing items to be changed to that color and by recycling the clothing items into cloth they were able to use that cloth to make that item.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I don't know. My only guess it was. Then if the only way to get them was from a dupe, sounds to me like he acquired enough to cut-up and re-make?

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is not tailor rewards. I believe there at some time an exploit that allowed some clothing items to be changed to that color and by recycling the clothing items into cloth they were able to use that cloth to make that item.
i love UO because of things like this

K

Kazar

Don't buy it if thats what you were thinking of doing. Because it's a dupe.

S

Steelnutss

im not trying to buy it just was wondeing about the color. i want the color cloth but just was curious of any news on it.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Locking this before any more accusations come in or someone goes into too much (more) detail.

Bottom line, the color was produced by illegal means and was never intended to be a color available to the public on the production shards.

Be well,
~Orvago

Status
Not open for further replies.