• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How can I get a backpack shirt?

G

graciebaby28

I know it's the silliest thing but I have actively been looking for/ googling about how to get the shirt with the backpack on it. Is it a cattlelog item? Is it offered more than once? I would appreciate any info.

I knew I had lost it when I tried to chase down a 20 Laff the other day to ask her where she got her backpack shirt... then I realized I couldn't ask her...that isn't in speedchat LOL Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me:)

S

soupandquackers

its a cattelog item you have to wait for it to come out in your cattelog

G

graciebaby28

its a cattelog item you have to wait for it to come out in your cattelog

Thanks so much for your reply:) Do you know if it is early on in cattlelog's or later cattelog's? I've been a member for about a year and haven't ran across it yet. I do have other accounts with "younger" toons though if it was an early on item. I could buy it for my current toon possibly if so... I wish it weren't driving me so bonkers looking for it LOL

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The backpack shirt is a seasonal cattlelog item. It should be coming soon along with the watermelon shirt, suspenders shirt, and racing flag shirt. These were shirts that actual Toontown players designed. The backpack shirt is my favorite, lol. I always need it for my toons.

G

graciebaby28

The backpack shirt is a seasonal cattlelog item. It should be coming soon along with the watermelon shirt, suspenders shirt, and racing flag shirt. These were shirts that actual Toontown players designed. The backpack shirt is my favorite, lol. I always need it for my toons.
YAY Thank you so much, I sure appreciate that info:) I was actually admiring your toons shirt in your signature tonight:) I had called my children in to show them the shirt so they knew what to look for in their cattlelog's LOL I'm so glad it will come around again though, that gives me hope now:) I can go to bed happy, thanks:):danceb:

I forgot to add, it's my favorite shirt too. Kudos to the designer:) I've been chasing that shirt since I was a newbie LOL:)

F

Flippers

Ahh yes the lederhosen.

Yeah those were the first set of user-designed shirts. They show up around August. There's also a pair of sunglasses hanging out of the front of the shirt you want.

G

graciebaby28

Ahh yes the lederhosen.

Yeah those were the first set of user-designed shirts. They show up around August. There's also a pair of sunglasses hanging out of the front of the shirt you want.
That's great news thanks! I thought I was out of luck. Can't wait for August to get here now LOL:) I'll be the silly pink toon sporting that shirt finally:) Who knew toon gear could ignite such excitement LOL :danceb:

F

Flippers

Personally I think the watermelon shirt is hideous. The problem those devs have is when they make clothes, they don't match the colors up with anything else. So reds don't go with other clothes or toons' fur/feathers.

L

Little Sadie

The only shirt I do that like was designed in the contests is the fishy shirt. I don't care for any of the other ones. I agree about the watermelon shirt. What were they thinking on that one?!!