(Question) How about online?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UFOlog

Visitor
Feb 25, 2016
Hello, guys! Come back to UO with new acc, wanna try hardcore SP. Played 2 days saw few another people. Anyone know actual online? And where can i find guild for new players or something like this?

Reactions: Drakelord

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
There is no guild for new players. Just yell out in gen chat and people will answer. On Sundays we have VVV which is moved up a few hours do to the Governors meeting. 115pm tp 315pm est. We had over 30 running around the towns last week. It was a blast. Let us know who you are in game.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Apr 13, 2015
Awards
Drakelord#5598
Welcome to the Fourm. I suggest you take a look thru the threads to get a feel of the number of folks that are around. There are a number of guilds on Siege, depending upon your play style which will suit you. As suggested when in game yell out in chat you will see a lot of names pop back with hi, howdy, whats up, etc..

UFOlog

Visitor
Feb 25, 2016
I`ve tryed to sell shafts, bolts and arrows to player vendors and buy few kegs of potions today - failed. Dead market, looks like dead shard =(

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Apr 12, 2001
Denmark
Sure shard must be dead, when my vendor run out of money all the time and that's the reason, you could not sell to it. Try use Gen chat, there must be someone who need arrows with all the archers we do have on the shard.

Reactions: Eärendil

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 16, 2008
maybe people dont know about your vendor, or your priced too high. A great way to sell is via chat. That is how Bo makes most of Bo's gold. Btw Bo is always lookin for kegs where is your vendor?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Apr 12, 2001
Denmark
Think you got this wrong Bo, it is my New Mag community vendor, who run out of money from buying leather, gems, arrows and other resources. So someone must be online selling to her :p
I know, I had not been stocking potions for long time, I just can't afford the time to stock that vendor too.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Apr 12, 2001
Denmark
If you are in VvV, you will get the message, what town is battle town.
Keep in mind, no looting, no intended res killing, it's meant to be fun for all :)

To join VvV, you need to be in a guild, without being in VvV, the event will be very confusing as you won't get the system info and VvV popup

La Z Susan

Visitor
Feb 21, 2016
My name in game for now is Eorlyn and I currently am in RES! So more than happy to join the VvV alliance. I know two of my guildies Baal and Bo are both in it too.

Yes as I am not quite up to PvP level since skills aren't all GM yet I was considering being a neutral rez'er for todays fun but I may get my hands dirty too... we shall see!

I am looking forward to finally meeting you in-game Freja :) You're quite the famous Goddess around these parts.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Apr 12, 2001
Denmark
There are several VvV alliances on the shard. I would like to have RES in my alliance, but they choose different, that's ok, we still play on same side in the VvV sundays event, even when orange to each others.
I do believe several small VvV Vice alliances are better than one large as it else would be hard to find someone to fight outside the sundays.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Apr 12, 2001
Denmark
I still hope to see the Vice side join my Teamspeak server, I will give PW to the guild leaders, just send me a PM

TeamSpeak Server:
UnwantedSP
unwantedsp.teamspeak3.com:4417
PW: <ask me>