• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How about letting Ghost sims earn money?

V

vapd3317

Consider it. If your sim dies, you are looking at someone who will charge to revive (Because he or she will drop in energy and need to pay for meals),...not to mention paying for the meals you need to green up. We are already limited in ability to interact or use items as ghosts, so there is still an incentive to be "healed". But with us having such limited funds, many of us will be forced to wait the 24 hours (I think thats the wait time) for automatic revival.

Besides,...as a ghost,...You could earn money and not have to worry about greening.

V

vapd3317

now THAT sounds like fun.
tyvm for pointing me there. I hope those ideas are seriously considered.

B

Bindy

<blockquote><hr>

Consider it. If your sim dies, you are looking at someone who will charge to revive (Because he or she will drop in energy and need to pay for meals),...not to mention paying for the meals you need to green up. We are already limited in ability to interact or use items as ghosts, so there is still an incentive to be "healed". But with us having such limited funds, many of us will be forced to wait the 24 hours (I think thats the wait time) for automatic revival.

Besides,...as a ghost,...You could earn money and not have to worry about greening.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as being charged for a revival never fear
Im in TC and will also be in EAland under the name Bindy Bell, I do revivals and I have never charged for that service and never will no matter how poor my sims may be. So if you die look me up, I'll take care of ya.

V

vapd3317

Be careful Bindy....I like my sim to live on the edge and ya may end up seeing me alot...LOL...and I shall humbly return the favor to you also.

B

Bindy

Np, anytime you need a revival if Im on give me a shout. I love the dance, hehe

M

MandiK

I love to revive for free too! Ive never seen anyone charge for it in TC3

G

True that, I revive all the time on my residence lot, where we have all skill actions available.
Come see me anytime too!

L

Layla-Playmate

Those do sound like some cool ideas. I know how Bear likes to dance in front of blowing up robots, she dies so often.