• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How about another event?!?!

A

Annienox

Well everyone, it's that time again. My guild tags may have changed but I still enjoy putting on events for our shard. With some help from my new guild (TMC) and some help from an old allied one (COS) I will be hosting an IDOC house drop!!!! I have a tower all set up to go and filled to capacity with some really nice things and some, well not so nice things. Just like you would find in a regular IDOC. So everyone get your best mouse out and get your grabbing fingers ready, cuz the last time we did this it was cleaned up in a matter of a few seconds. Everyone mark your calender for July 12th (hope you are all back from vacation by then) at 5pm central time. We will gather at the west brit bank where we will open gates at the appropriate time to send you all to the location. When we are all there, we will give you a count down for the "fall time" and I will drop the house. For those of you who have never IDOC'd, "DON'T TAKE YOUR TIME" just grab and grab some more. Press your ctrl button and your shift button at the same time to bring up the items bars so that you aren't trying to look under other people. Practice this before hand so you know what to expect. Hope to see all of you there!!!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was at the last one, Annie, loads of fun!! and I even got a plant! :D and she's right, if you've never been to one you should really practice grabbing things by tags! but don't read them! ha!!!

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have figured by now Dev you would be great at grabbing things as many death shrouds you have emptied from your back pack :p

btw.... where have you been hiding? I haven't rezzed you in a week :D

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the little archer is badmouthing rotting corpses and revenant lions these days, and Ynise is taking a break ;)

A

Annienox

What's an IDOC?
Its where YOU have to sit hidden and watch everyone else get to pick up all the good items while your pc has froze only your toon. then when they have gone over all the stuff you get to pick thru what is left on the ground. :D

N

NewThunder

Its where YOU have to sit hidden and watch everyone else get to pick up all the good items while your pc has froze only your toon. then when they have gone over all the stuff you get to pick thru what is left on the ground. :D
That sounds like fun, I may have to start investigating some IDOCs.

A

Annienox

BUMP This event is tonight ppl. Hope you have all been practicing on your looting/mousing skills! Lots of checks, an ethy or 2, and much much more. West Brit Bank tram is where we will all gather at 5 pm central!

L

LadyPixieDust

Annie I think the event was WONDERFUL!! As usual looked like a wonderful bunch of junk in the IDOC, and the EM's throwing on some r/p at the end was totally AWESOME!