Housing spots

• Thread starter Teddington
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

Teddington

What a sad state of affairs.

Just hada quick 15 min IDOC hunt in MALAS only, found some potential IDOCS (keeping them to myself :)). BUT I also found no less than 10 18x18 plots. It wasn't too many years ago when 18x18's were gold dust.

The beggining of the end perhaps?

K

Kiminality

I'm not going to say that it's not a sign of a declining playerbase, or anything of the sort.

But, something to consider is that the devs are apparently working on the OSI owned house problem, which is goign to open up more houseing space.
The restrictions on trial accounts owning houses means that it's not such a throw-away option to place at an IDOC. So, an IDOC is likely to remain open.
As people get what they want, like their ideal house, they're not going to be in the market to buy a new one.

I think it's a lot of things, and no one factor is a primary contributor.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
What a sad state of affairs.

Just hada quick 15 min IDOC hunt in MALAS only, found some potential IDOCS (keeping them to myself :)). BUT I also found no less than 10 18x18 plots. It wasn't too many years ago when 18x18's were gold dust.

The beggining of the end perhaps?
Who wants to live on the malas outback caravan park for gods sake...alas your 15 minute run must have been very quick!!! to find sooo many....its sad to see soo much space open but hey...keeps and castles are still very much sought after!!!!!!!!!!

Think the main problem is most peeps have trimmed down accounts to tops 2 and most have just one...also quite a few got deleted the other week too for scripting or duping....alas dont try plot a 1818 and sell it because u cant even give em away in malas...i even found a 1818 in tokuna AND could not sell it for even 1m!!! LOL so i dropped it...