• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing placement question

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok folks...I am sure this is simple to some of you, and I hope someone can explain it clearly to me.

I have 2 accounts, one is upgraded to SA, and one is not.

I want to switch the houses that are held on each account. My Fel keep is on a fully upgraded account, and my 18x18 is on a very old account.

I want to design the 18x18 with the new garg titles so I need it on the upgraded account and I want my keep on my old account.

How do I do it with out losing one of them. Do I need to worry about this 7 day timer?

Or is it as simple as transfer to character from acc 1 to acc 2 then transfer from acc 2 to acc 1?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's really that simple. Transfer a house and you will have two on one account and none on the second account. The transfer the non decaying house to the account free of houses. There is a timer for receiving houses but not for trading them away.

W

Wolfways

Sarsmi, don't you mean trade the decaying house to the second account?
If you recieve a house on an account that already has one doesn't that set your current one (the first house) to decay?

ejpeters

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As long as you are free from a seven day timer you are fine. One house will start decaying but will stop as soon as traded to the second account.
I have done this many times with my own homes.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There could be a problem ... depending on how far the 'premium' account is upgraded. I am not shure, if you can trade a house with full (40%) storage increase to one that hasnt. So you should try and trade the keep first. If that doesnt work, you re in trouble. If it works, all is fine.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sarsmi, don't you mean trade the decaying house to the second account?
If you recieve a house on an account that already has one doesn't that set your current one (the first house) to decay?
Oh, yeah I meant decaying. Oops. ;)