• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing Issues since release?

Anira Cuilwen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good day,

Am I the only one experiencing issues with player housing since the booster is release?
I find me clicking through lockdowns and floors. It is very hard to do house decoration since the booster update. Another interresting observation was placing a goza mat. I place it on first floor and the goza lands sitting on in the ground floor, just like as I would have clicked through the floor.
Or placing an item on a table where another player is sitting behind (eg North of the table), the item does not drop onto the table but the trade dialog opens. Right as the table would not be there.

Anyone got some information on this? Is this a known issue? Can I do anything against?

It looks like this is only seen in EC. I have not been able to reproduce this using classic client.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too noticed an issue with placing addons in general, You click the floor and they place on the ground floor.

O

Old Man of UO

I traded a house to my Return To Brit account, and set all containers to "Anyone" since it was a private house. I started to move items to my new house, but once the RTB account was deactivated there were two containers that I couldn't access any more from the Co-owners on the other account. Very annoying.