• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing ADD

C

Caelas

So I designed and decorated my house around an Asian theme. Been thinking and looking around, and now I'm thinking of going for something more free form. Which, of course, means most the Asian deco i have is kind of useless.

What should I do, try to make an "Asian corner" in a new design, or sell it? Granted I only payed maybe 200-1k gold per piece as most are very common stealable arties.

Z

Zabrina

If you do decide to sell your items, let me know. Maybe we can make a bulk deal that works for us both :) ICQ 98520356.

C

Caelas

Hopefully you are on Legends!

That being said, I have a large exterior sandstone (orange) wall. Looks rather bare. What could I put on it to make it less bleh? The house is a workshop / trophy area.

C

Caelas

On second thought, i found a very nice plot on Tokuno Makato island. 10x14 house, lot smaller than what I'm used to, but i kept the asian theme and i'm loving the new location, being my guild pretty much owns that island.

Z

Zabrina

Im on Europa. But im glad you figured it out, enjoy your new house :)