• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House timer questions

A

andrewsi

I'm trying to determine whether or not I'm still under the 7-day housing timer:

I placed a house on Saturday using the house placement tool.

I brought up the house placement tool on Sunday, which said I couldn't place again or receive a house in trade for 123 hours. This worried me a bit since I had a trade pending for a larger lot later this week (still haven't done this).

I then destroyed the house on Sunday (back to zero houses on the account).

When I checked the tool again after this, the timer message was not there. It appears like I could immediately place another house. However, the question I have is: can I receive one in trade?

From what I have read in FAQs, etc. if I have a timer on placement OR acquiring a house via trade, I should see indication of such in the house placement tool. However, I see neither.

Anyone have an idea of whats going on?

A

andrewsi

This is probably the wrong forum for this question, I'll move it