• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House storage question

G

grandpa otis

I'm sure this is a noob question but remember that in RL I really am a great-grandpa with a memory problem... :(

Can anyone inform me as to why my 108 month old acct has a house storage increase of 40% and my 117 month old acct has only 20% storage increase but store code for storage increase will not be accepted?

T

Tazar

There were two different storage upgrades. I believe 20% was offered with the 8th anniversary pack (or somewhere in there) and the most recent was sold as a separate upgrade token. I am not sure exactly how it works, but it sounds like you got the token one already, and now are trying to reapply another token to get to the 40% increase.

I know that they recently enabled all accounts with expansions through to Mondain's Legacy, but that does not include the anniversary edition updates.

There must be a way to get the extra storage you want at this point, but I am not sure how.

Hopefully someone else can provide a little more detail.

G

grandpa otis

It would appear that you may be right Tazar. Checked my accts and older acct is not registered for 8th anniversary while younger acct is registered. But wht to do now,, see no place to now buy an 8th anniversary code? Seems little weird tht newer acct doesn't have 7th character slot but has +40% storage while older has 7 slots but only +20%.
In checking old email files, found only 1 email in 3/06 with 8 codes on it for 8th annniversary gifts but in 11/06 have 2 emails for codes for 9th anniversary,,, evidently did not get 2 of the 8th anniversary :(

anyone know if this can be rectified?

Does anyone know if there is anyway to get to +40% storage increase now that I evidently cannot buy 8th anniversary upgrade code??