• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Placement

This new House Placement anti IDOC thing is annoying.

Is there any reason I keep getting the "TRUE" message when I try to place? Im trying to place a house on Legends and no matter where I attempt to place I keep getting "TRUE".....

And then because I try to place several times, I get the message I have to wait because Ive tried to place so many times.

What can I do? Ive been trying to place a house for almost a month.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I believe "True" just means able to place, i.e. paid account. But never thought to try the tool on EJ account, let me go do that!
And probably also not within any 7-day placing cooldown or anything like that.

FishinFool

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
So, the cool down is about one minute - that's what has been working for me.

Variety of tidbits:

There are a number of checks that are performed and the whole true/false thing doesn't mean all that much to the end user.

You cannot even test placement while you're in the 7 day cool down.

If you are testing house placement, other players can see the foundations you are testing.

Large swaths of the map are flagged as no housing, if ever in question just try dropping a 7x7 in a spot you know should work.

There's 3 or 4 areas that have special housing placed by staff for contest winners.

Mobiles can block placement, players do not.

Some terrain features block placement in one place, but the same does not elsewhere. No rhyme or reason to it.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Placing a house in 2D is a pain, just remember you need to push the game window all the way to top right of the screen to align the tool, if you have the game window in the middle of you monitor screen then you are not actually placing where you think you are, the tool is badly miss aligned

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Placing a house in 2D is a pain, just remember you need to push the game window all the way to top right of the screen to align the tool, if you have the game window in the middle of you monitor screen then you are not actually placing where you think you are, the tool is badly miss aligned
I think you meant - Top Left corner.

Thanks ,
Spellbreaker