• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House might go IDOC

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to financial troubles, I might not be able to pay for my acct anymore. I don't even play, I want to but I don't even have internet right now and don't make time for it. There's a good chance my house might fall this time. I don't want it to. So if it does go IDOC get in and grab you some stuff. There's a few nice things.

So yes, you can have my stuff. lol

I love and will miss this game. I made a character on Atlantic the other day somebody was nice enough to give me a 70 resist suit and 250k gold and some other stuff. I was kinda shocked. I had just made a character and logged in at Haven bank. So it was a good start. When I get my internet back, gonna try to store some stuff in banks and on characters from my house. I need a break I think. Maybe after summer I will pick it up again. Have fun.

(House is down around coast East of Brit)

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not at the moment. I might have some money soon. Anybody take a look at the house tell me what state its in? That would be cool to keep track.

Have you no way to grab your stuff? Store as much as you can in your banks dude!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you made a char on Atlantic a few days ago, when does it go inactive? don't forget you have 90 days before it starts to decay.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I can try to keep an eye on it for y ou.. but I'll need to know its location/house owner

Lady Bleez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not at the moment. I might have some money soon. Anybody take a look at the house tell me what state its in? That would be cool to keep track.
Your house is still good. No signs of decay. I think you have awhile after your account goes inactive so hopefully you can get back in. :)

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i've hit another snag. My girlfriend of 4 yrs broke up with me and is kicking me out. I guess I have more important things to worry about than a stupid house with pixel stuff. It will go IDOC, it's only a matter of when, the house is owned by Kronin. Kronin's Krabshack Bar n Grill. East of Brit along the coast. Have fun. I will miss UO and LA, maybe someday I will return.

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did my house fall yet??

Well i've hit another snag. My girlfriend of 4 yrs broke up with me and is kicking me out. I guess I have more important things to worry about than a stupid house with pixel stuff. It will go IDOC, it's only a matter of when, the house is owned by Kronin. Kronin's Krabshack Bar n Grill. East of Brit along the coast. Have fun. I will miss UO and LA, maybe someday I will return.

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... haven't been able to pay my account. Real life issues and whatnot. I was paying for it for a few months. Only logged on a few times. Sad. House might really go IDOC this time. I miss LA and UO.

Back in the game! House is fine...

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It fell after house decay restarted with Pub 79.. Thursday December 6th.. my friend retrieved all the items in it.. only one there..

Due to financial troubles, I might not be able to pay for my acct anymore. I don't even play, I want to but I don't even have internet right now and don't make time for it. There's a good chance my house might fall this time. I don't want it to. So if it does go IDOC get in and grab you some stuff. There's a few nice things.

So yes, you can have my stuff. lol

I love and will miss this game. I made a character on Atlantic the other day somebody was nice enough to give me a 70 resist suit and 250k gold and some other stuff. I was kinda shocked. I had just made a character and logged in at Haven bank. So it was a good start. When I get my internet back, gonna try to store some stuff in banks and on characters from my house. I need a break I think. Maybe after summer I will pick it up again. Have fun.

(House is down around coast East of Brit)