• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House going down and bye all. Ef EA

Paranoia2mb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, since EA customer service is utter ****.

For some reason they stopped taking my card that I've been using for ever and on any other MMO I play too.

So my account has been ****ed closed and my house is bound to fall.

Fel, Trinsic, go out the left of the gate, follow the river creek til it ends.

I'm f'ing pissed after 10+ years of playing and I get screwed over like this. I'm 100% done with this. Had good times.

Sucks it hand to end like this. I was going to place a new 18x18 as well, but **** me and loyal customers right?

Anyways, have fun with all my goodies. Especially my soulstone. lol
*ugh so pissed* lol

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try to contact Mesanna. Some folks have had luck with trying to get their problems fixed when it comes to customer service with her help.

Paranoia2mb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paranoia I know your upset but would you like to see if we can figure this out together? Please contact me at [email protected]. If your houses are in danger I will add time to your accounts until we can resolve this issue.
Tyvm Mesanna,
Email has been sent to you via my gmail account. I'm currently overseas and my gmail is linked to my phone so I can reply to that a lot quicker.

Paranoia2mb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup!

Mesanna saved the day!

"
Hi Travis,

Looks like Gobal Fraud fixed your issue can you please try to re sub your account again.

Mesanna"

I just don't understand how the regular Support is really hit or miss, but when it's handled almost on a personal level, it gets done.
It's funny because the regular support just stopped replying to my messages. Almost feel like filing a complaint, but whatever I suppose.

+forever Mesanna

Don't know what power Mesanna has, but it felt like an E8 going in and rippin ass for an E2. haha

Paranoia2mb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even got a month of game time added in before the issue was fixed just to save my house! :D

This is how customer support should be done.

I really need to find a group of people to play with and familiarize myself with this new content. I used to be with TaR. Can't contact because my ICQ is on my old pc back in the States. >.<
How good is High Seas?
I loved fishing and doing SOS'

Also, is lock pikcing/treasure hunting any good now a days?

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad this worked out for you. Yes treasure hunting is awesome now. Go to that forum and review templates and get questions answered.

-Lorax

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Paranoia I know your upset but would you like to see if we can figure this out together? Please contact me at [email protected]. If your houses are in danger I will add time to your accounts until we can resolve this issue.

This is the real deal when it comes to UO. Thank you!