• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Decaying Question

Djiaspora

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi Everyone,

I got back to game after 2 years and my house is decayed. What I want to ask is, is there a chance to retrieve my soulstone (1st year veteran reward). I don't have much hope but since it is not tradable, I thought maybe :(

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless somebody kindly kept them safe if they looted them when your house fell they are gone.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They are most likely put in trash for clean-up points - there used to be soulstone graveyards on many shards, but that was before soulstone gave cleanup points. Now most people trash them, unfortunately.
You might be lucky though, try and write the names of the characters that might have owned the stones. And which shard you are playing - I dont know if there are still people hanging on to soulstones from idocs.