• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Builder is Back..

K

Kurgan

The great folks over at TLL have given me some space to put up House Builder. If you have never tried it. Have a look. This program has been around for about 5+yrs now. Many have tried it, tons love it.
Let me know what you think..
P.S. Yes EA knows about this program, and they do not have issue with it. As it works along the same lines as UOAM.

House Builder

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Kurgan,

Thanks for putting that back up here on the temp forums!..... You ever look into that issue with the Tanish Marble arches?

K

Kurgan

Can you post a pic of the Tanish Marble arches...
I will look into..

K

kittenlangley@gm

Kurgan, Could you tell me if there will be a time that the house builder will work on Windows Vista??

D

dielock

Are there any upgrades? I had trouble getting the roof right, are there any fixes?
BTW I love this program, it is really great.

K

Kurgan

Kurgan, Could you tell me if there will be a time that the house builder will work on Windows Vista??
At this time it is looking like HB will be XP only till I get more time to work on the code.
The program runs on Vista, but as soon as you go to open the toolbox window more, it crashes.

C

CaptainOfWL

For some reason it isnt working for me. im running on XP.. it opens the first screen but when it gets done loading, it says the "sorry for the incoveniance..etc" =(

K

Kurgan

CaptainOfWL:

Can you post the full error you are getting.
Screen shot would be nice.
Let me know.

S

s20dan

Im getting an error with XP too.

It loads up then shows this error message:

Process id=0xc90 (3216), Thread id=0x3bc (956)

Click OK ect ect.

Already have .net, as I need it for other progs.

Cheers.

retrorider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I am missing something.

Once I design my house how do I transfer it to my plot in-game?

I can't find instructions on how to do this.

retrorider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh, ok. Thanks.

But why would osi care about weather or not there is an osi legal version if it has no hooks into uo? That doesn't make sense.

K

Kurgan

Ahhh, ok. Thanks.

But why would osi care about weather or not there is an osi legal version if it has no hooks into uo? That doesn't make sense.
OSI is fine with the program, as long as it does not mess with the data stream.
Which HB does not.
All HB does is access the art files, like InSideUO. And allow you to move them about, and create your own custom house offline.

This program is for those who do not want to spend hours online designing a house.

You can save the image of your house out in many formats. Then once you are happy, go online and quickly build your dream home.