House attributes all the same?

• Thread starter Lady_Kattalina
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

Lady_Kattalina

Well I was considering to take over an opened tower spot, but it has the same amount of lockdown's and vendor space as my 18x18 custom house. So, I don't really see the value of having a tower if I don't get any storage perks with it.

Is this something brought on by a recent pub or something?

I would be more resourceful and research this myself, but I figured this would be a quicker means of getting an answer.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Towers and 18x18s always have had the same number of secures and lockdowns far as I know ever since 18x18 was brought into the game.. only thing higher then those two are Keeps and Castles.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 22, 2008
Somewhere
Towers actually have a bit less than 18x18 I think. It's also less space if you flatten it.

L

LordWinters

18x18 and Lg Towers are the same in storage and lockdowns.
They both count as max storage,anything with a total of 30 plus tiles is max storage.Such as 17x13,16x14,15x15 and larger.
The footprint for the Lg tower is 16x14 at it's base.

The only houses that are larger are the Keeps and Castles.

L

Lady_Kattalina

18x18 and Lg Towers are the same in storage and lockdowns.
They both count as max storage,anything with a total of 30 plus tiles is max storage.Such as 17x13,16x14,15x15 and larger.
The footprint for the Lg tower is 16x14 at it's base.

The only houses that are larger are the Keeps and Castles.
That explains everything perfectly. Thank you. :D