• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Addons Visibility

R

Radix

Maybe it's a stupid question, but i don't understand some things...

Some home stuff can be seen from outside (i mean, people that have not entered the house yet), some statues and some locked down stuff like waterfalls and world ball, even when these items are in closed rooms, althought the 4th floor.

In my house, i have built 3 nice towers on the top floor, and locked down some statues, banners, and other very nice (and big) stuff that should be seen from a mile away, and this IS NOT visible until you enter the house!! :cursing:

Why!??

Regards.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes it just depends on the item or the placement within the house for it to pop up. Some things on keeps and castles will show just because of what tile they are placed on.

For custom homes you can place the little grey or yellow raft-like tiles (think legend of zelda) underneath objects and the special properties of these floor tiles will allow those items to show even when you don't step foot on the plot. This is good for stone countertops, items under tables where the vendors are displayed outside, statues, goza steps, etc. You wouldn't want to litter your plot with them, but just put them in select areas where they would be covered up by the object on top of them.

R

Radix

wich tiles?? i cant find, there is too much types. Can you include a pic, please?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's on the 13th page, they are the grey or yellow tiles that look like tiny little rafts: