• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hours a week.

How many hours a week do you play UO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Righteous

I am just curious how much people actually still play UO.

Righteous

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been remodeling the house we bought so I haven't logged in for almost a month.

But before that it was somewhere around 20-30 hrs a week.

Haddy G

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About 2 hours this week, been playing a certain other Mythic game allot this past week :D

L

Loqucious

I'm down to about 45 mins each day stocking my vendors and that is it. I'll stay if SA can come out in a reasonable time, but I'm not waiting another year.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently I have no life so it's 40hrs+. I think I can average an 8hr day playing online on various servers, characters, and doing different things. Haven't succumbed to boredom yet. :danceb:

Eventually I'll get bored and go back to work. In the meantime it's UO, housework, playing housewife, taking care of the parents, and visiting old friends.

Please no comments on how it must be nice, oh yer a duper, oh yer a scammer, oh you are a gold farmer, or etc. I literally have no life right now due to a nervous breakdown from working 60hrs+ a week since June at my crappy job.:flame:

R

Righteous

Well I got 75 responses. I wonder if there are only 75 of us posting on uhall or only 75 of us left playing uo.

Righteous

T

Tovladian Soltyr

right now I only play around 5-10 hours a week due to the fact a lot of my time is spent job hunting due to being out of work since April and right now I'm sharing my PC with my GF again since our 2nd PC is non-operational to say the least :/.

2 Gamers + 1 PC = Not Fun

lol.

C

Coppelia

Not a lot anymore I must say. Sometimes weeks pass without playing, sometimes I'm on UO the whole week-end...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I like to Role-play so I always have things to do in-game.... so I play a bunch... probably way more than I should but I figure I get more bang for my buck that way... besides RP I like PvP and PvM..... and house deco and design....

Oh and of course now I'm busy growing plants!

Please Click my Egg/Hatchling and help my dragon grow! Thanks.