• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Hot vendor-house items?

S

sayler04

Just came back after several months' hiatus, not too experienced in post-sa sosaria. So I'm thinking about reopening my vendor house on atlantic. Anyone got some insight on what's selling well these days? I've got every crafter & harvester except imbuer (working on it), and a decent tamer for collecting items though battle. THanks!

D

Death Adder

The only thing that I'm selling with any regularity are imbuing ingredients. I sell a lot of crystal shards, crystalline blackrock, crushed glass, arcanic rune stones, and essences. I also hear faery dust moves well but I never get any. Seeds of renewal go quickly, but I know that from the buyer side.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For crafters, two of the biggest sellers are BOD rewards.

Powder of Fortifying is in high demand from Imbuers (as you have to powder stuff to max durability before imbuing, because you can't powder it it's imbued), and is selling from 2-5 times what it did pre-SA.

Clothing Bless Deeds are big sellers, from all the event capes and robes from the last year, the new Tangle apron, and of course, the classic need for using on a Crimson Cincture.

S

sayler04

Awesome, thanks for your input! How about natural dyes, are they worth it?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Some people seem to have luck selling them... Remember that alot of people don't know about the 2nd-stage dyes, that you get from combining black or white dye with another color dye (including combining with themselves or each other).

Fermi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
selling well at my house are leathers, bod rewards, imbuing ingredients, soulforges, 100lrc suits, jewelry is a good sale too. If you loot jewelry grab the pieces with 1/2 properties that go well together. They make a good base for imbuing.