• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HOT Guild Celebrates 1,000 Applicants

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recently I noticed our guild has crossed a momentous thresehold, one that few if any other UO guilds have. We have over 1,000 applications in our forum.

hot 1000 applications.png

In a few weeks I will be posting a history of my time playing with HOT Guild. If you have any stories you want to relate to interactions with HOT post them here. I would like to hear about them.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I don't know if you could call it a glorious Tale But I remember way back in the day when Everyone hated Rafman & Tracker (some still do LOL ) because of their luna house placing abilities. At the time I was in LNR with a buddy (Jason) cus our old guild kinda fell apart & he wanted to do PVP. Oh the Glory days of Dial up. I cant remember why I left LNR but I remember going to HOT & sitting down with The Council & One question I was ask that sticks in my mind was So you the one that finds & shares all Idocs with them I said " Yes I am." So began my Travels with 3 Best idocers I have known Rafman, Tracker and King Arthur. Now King and I became really Tight in this as we would idoc almost everyday Together & take all loot to one of his storage houses & divvy it up between us. TO this Day I still consider those 3 guys real good friends. Those 3 guys Helped strengthen the foundation My idoc reputation Now sits on. LOL & I really wonder just how many People Remember My Idoc Chars ....Raven and Meme and The guild tags they have had through the years?

Knights of Stone and Light [KSL]
Atlantic Auction Services [$] ------One Ran by Thornberry
Skull & Crossbones of Sosaria [X] ------My own short lived guild
Leather Neck Raider [LNR]
HOT [HOT]
back to [LNR]
Empire [EMP] During this Guild I switched chars again & still use him today hes the Awesome Mercenary.......... Joxer The Mighty !!! :arr:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I don't know if you could call it a glorious Tale But I remember way back in the day when Everyone hated Rafman & Tracker (some still do LOL ) because of their luna house placing abilities. At the time I was in LNR with a buddy (Jason) cus our old guild kinda fell apart & he wanted to do PVP. Oh the Glory days of Dial up. I cant remember why I left LNR but I remember going to HOT & sitting down with The Council & One question I was ask that sticks in my mind was So you the one that finds & shares all Idocs with them I said " Yes I am." So began my Travels with 3 Best idocers I have known Rafman, Tracker and King Arthur. Now King and I became really Tight in this as we would idoc almost everyday Together & take all loot to one of his storage houses & divvy it up between us. TO this Day I still consider those 3 guys real good friends. Those 3 guys Helped strengthen the foundation My idoc reputation Now sits on. LOL & I really wonder just how many People Remember My Idoc Chars ....Raven and Meme and The guild tags they have had through the years?

Knights of Stone and Light [KSL]
Atlantic Auction Services [$] ------One Ran by Thornberry
Skull & Crossbones of Sosaria [X] ------My own short lived guild
Leather Neck Raider [LNR]
HOT [HOT]
back to [LNR]
Empire [EMP] During this Guild I switched chars again & still use him today hes the Awesome Mercenary.......... Joxer The Mighty !!! :arr:

People stopped hating @Rafman ?!?! I didn't get the memo.....