• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HOSTING KOCK FIGHT!!!

M

MasterP

The rules are simle. 1v1 kock fights. Last kock standing wins. Prizes are 1 mill for first place. Fights will be saturday night 7 pm Mount Stand. Time. Location of fight will be out side Skara Fel docks. Anyone not being respectful of everyone there will be struck down by ROFL. My guild will be overseeing the fights. No one will be killed unless being annoying. Kocks must be named after you. Anyone found killing Kocks will be slayed and banashed from the event.

G

I assume this does not mean I can polymorph into a chicken and smack you with an axe .... :p

G

I thinking yes, that would be correct, and he is, in fact, using the appropriate term for it - albeit having to modify the spelling a bit. It sounds like fun!

F

five oclock

Ahh Phar me secret lover...I knew you could not go long without puttine me name in one of your posts
thank you :p

As for this fight. It does sound like fun. I guess I should get my tamer and train my chicken to be a super chicken! Pluck pluck I go!

M

MasterP

Aye i am for real about the kock fight. If anyone wish's to donate to the prize for 1st place kock. This will hopefuly get more people there.

G

I will donate 1 mil - tho I have no, eerr, pet, so I can't participate. But you are gonna have to convert Mountain Standard to Pacific for me (its the only one I don't know right off
)

I

imported_Cysphruo

if this is the first of many fights then i will bond a chicken to train, but it doesnt look like i have the time to do so, maybe next time

M

MasterP

You dont need but to be human to tame a chicken. As for if i will host more events like this just depends on who shows up. Also if people help donate gold for other events like this. If you have idea's for events like this give me ideas. Like a sail boat race from island to island placeing boats at the start of the race..... sounds like fun for the next event.

F

five oclock

Hey Master P.

I dont think I can make it due to other things I have to do Sat. UGH. But I would like to donate some gold. say about 250K hey at least someone is trying to start some events going

Good luck on the event. I will try to make it but probally not. maybe take some screen shots of the fights and post them on stratics

Where can I find ya to donate some gold?

G

hehe ... I ended up taming and training one last night, after saying I didnt have one :p PM me or ICQ me (496704198) if you want to have the 1 m beforehand.

And can someone tell me ... is Mountain Standard the same as Pacific Standard, or the same as Central Standard?

F

five oclock

As of right now I beleiver...pacific is one hour behind mountain. For right now where I live we are on Mountain time. But in a month or so we will be back on Pacific time.

Lets see..its pacific time. Mountain time Standard time Eastern time. going from Calf to New York.

Unless you live in Arizona which dont do the time change.

M

MasterP

I live in arizona so yeah. As for the gold just give it to any ROFL member and leave a message here or pm me here to let me know who you gave it to. I am Juvenile/Doc Strangle from ROFL.

G

There were not many participants, six I think, but it was fun nonetheless! There was no disorderliness or attempts by anyone to kill anyone.

The rounds went quickly, as kock fights often do, and in the end Jade's fine foul faced off against my own, and slain.

I was declared the owner of the greatest .... chicken around!

Thanks Juvi for holding this event. Maybe next weeks event will have more people as news spreads that there is no danger.

M

MasterP

Yeah its true Ailish had the badest kock around. Maybe next time it wount be about who had the better kock. Maybe it will be the strongest wood. Next week event im thinking about a sail boat race with a twist.!!!!!!