• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Horse breader

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a char factioned in TB. Now i've seen that all cities are TB.
I went to Skara Brare, there is a Horse breader ( his title is TB) and i try to buy an horse ( i can, i've 4 rank) but he says to me "you are not in my faction. I cannot sell you a horse".
Why?
It's the TB horse breader, i have the money. Why he sayed that i'm not in your faction and i can't buy a faction horse??

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was his shirt purple? And what shard are you on?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aibal, your post it's not wellcome.

JoO i know what colour is written on the playguide. TB have like primary colour blu and secondary gold. Do you want to see my robes?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter, you disappoint me. I'm serious, ok?
You are not wellcome if you are joking me

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You posted your question on a public forum, everyone is welcome to respond.

And you need to get a new monitor, the robes are purple.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
TB - Primary: Purple Secondary: Gold
CoM - Primary: Blue Secondary: Some sort of blueish white
SL - Primary: Black Secondary: Green
Minax - Primary: A crimson or blood red Secondary: Black

I think. I remember SL being funny because their horses and robes are based off the secondary color, while the rest all use primary.

Anyway, what you found was a CoM breeder. The TB tag is probably resultant of a bug.

Edit: Check out my avatar pic. Shows TB's colors fairly clearly. :p

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Lighten up Ivory. You are an Italian girl you should have a thicker skin!
Learn to laugh a little. It is funny.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a char factioned in TB. Now i've seen that all cities are TB.
I went to Skara Brare, there is a Horse breader ( his title is TB) and i try to buy an horse ( i can, i've 4 rank) but he says to me "you are not in my faction. I cannot sell you a horse".
Why?
It's the TB horse breader, i have the money. Why he sayed that i'm not in your faction and i can't buy a faction horse??
sup mom

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lighten up Ivory. You are an Italian girl you should have a thicker skin!
Learn to laugh a little. It is funny.
Flutter, in my real life i am an amusement person. I like to laugh, to be happy with the littel things.
I'm sorry that in english i seem so serious. But i don't understand iwhen someone laugh or he is joking me :(
I'd need to make a good english course :(
There's someone who can pay some lessons to me?
:p

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
TB - Primary: Purple Secondary: Gold
CoM - Primary: Blue Secondary: Some sort of blueish white
SL - Primary: Black Secondary: Green
Minax - Primary: A crimson or blood red Secondary: Black

I think. I remember SL being funny because their horses and robes are based off the secondary color, while the rest all use primary.

Anyway, what you found was a CoM breeder. The TB tag is probably resultant of a bug.

Edit: Check out my avatar pic. Shows TB's colors fairly clearly. :p
Looks like TB got control of the towns on her shard, and the horse breeders that were placed by another faction. havent been removed and replaced by who is in charge of the town she wants to buy the faction horse from. That is why she got the message you are not in my faction. I cannot sell you a horse".

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might find out from someone that is in the same guild as the faction leader where the TB horse breeder is located. Most likely they have one in one of the other cities.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could be, Michelle. But TB took control of the towns on GL (or kept control, I should say) and the old Min/CoM/SL breeders kept their own tag. Strange that that particular one on Europa didnt.

R

RichDC

Actually Nonel, If you check skara brae the old Minax horse breeder i had placed when we last took control is still there.(or at least it was last i checked)

Also, when TB re-took the towns the faction guards we placed where still there the only difference was they had the TB tag but didnt attack Minax. Im not sure if you guys set it that way but seemed odd to me. I Walked in went to the "TB" Breeder by the faction monolith and bought a horse.

The one by the stables is the TB breeder and couldnt buy from there however.

I would assume the same thing happened to you Ivory but in reverse. The one that was placed was from the last controlling faction and they arent being removed.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hrmmm...it was that Skara breeder I thought of when I said what I did. The day Pub 59 hit (and again after the revert) that breeder kept its Minax tag. Must have been after we re-corrupted the sigs, or server down, that it went TB.

I reckon its the server down thing, because we must have had control of your guards 2 weeks or more before Pub 59 hit.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know my posts were lost. I'll repost the only things that mattered.

With faction horse breeders. There is only one way to be sure as to whom may purchase from said breeder short of knowing who placed it. The color of the shirt must be the color of the faction.

If it is not your colors, nothing else matters. The new faction tags on npcs only tell you who owns the city.

You have to remove enemy faction war horse vendors before placing your own.