Hopeful Business

• Thread starter Still Frame
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Still Frame

Let's do something actually useful on these boards. Although it is only the beginning of september lets start a little christmas shopping!

https://www.myriadgames.com/catalog/

I know the owner of this store and it is possibly going to be my second job soon so i feel as though i should help him get some business and forums are a very nice way to do so.

Anyone who lives in the NH area or massachsuetts you could stop by the real store in Salem NH, or inside the rockingham mall in salem. This is for anyone who loves games, any kind. Board games, card games, collectable card games, dice games, puzzles, minis and rpgs.

Obviously you can order online and will have it shipped to you, they have hundreds of games perfect to keep in mind for your christmas lists. alot of people collect monopoly, they have a huge selection (may not be on the website if they arent and your looking for a specific one pm me i'll see if dan can order it) great for finding old favorites brand new you cant find anywhere else or great for the kids for birthdays.

Personal favorites:

Shadows Over Camelot
Kill Dr.Lucky
Ninja Burger
Cosmic Encounters
Apples to Apples
Munchkin
Dantes Inferno
Hex Hex
Flux (or stoner flux for some of you, $1 of your purchase goes to legalizing mary jane)
Magic the Gathering (as seen in many peoples signatures)
Legend of the Five Rings (collectable card game) I find it to be much harder than magic and take alot more planning and tactic. Maybe look up "what l5r clan are you" test just to look into it?

Havent played but, army of darkness the card game? Heard it was fun, not to mention a classic crappy horror movie =p

If you actually buy something send me a pm to let me know if i can do anything else for you.

Hopefully this post isnt a total failure, please keep this thread strictly buisness related with either questions/reviews