• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hope you Feel Better Soon, Sara!

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, guys, I'm officially laughing outloud!!

For those of you who don't know, this weekend I came down with shingles on the back of one of my legs .... just above the knee joint. And, if you've never had shingles or been around someone who has had them, they're incredibly painful and sensitive. The doctor tells me it will be two to four weeks before the affected nerves calm down and start feeling better, meanwhile I'm taking medication, have ointment to apply, and am going to start practicing that leg stand!

(Earlier today I told Crystal that if she hears a report of a deranged person in flamingo jammies, on a rooftop in Wyoming, shooting at people, she'd know it was me.)

Meanwhile, I'm considering myself lucky ... If I had to get them, at least they're not on my face near an eye or ear, which is not only more painful, but very dangerous.