• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hooray for radar fix!

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just noticed that when I log, the radar stays up.
Was I the only one, or am I late? Hehe

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just noticed that when I log, the radar stays up.
Was I the only one, or am I late? Hehe
I noticed that too.

I haven't seen it commented on before, though. So if I'm right, and I haven't simply just missed a thread, thanks for starting one.

I have to say that the diminished team has been going after bugs, which is nice to see.

It's really a good thing to focus on while the big picture issues are being sorted out.

Firings have no bright spots, but when they do happen it's nice to see the survivors pull together and keep right on working...If only for their own sakes.

-Galen's player

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm quite bummed about the lay offs too and I simply think that they were doing almost a cost benefit analysis. I mean, how long has Chrissay and Draconi been around? Probably a while, and it would just be cheaper to hire someone new to do the same work. It's really sad, but it's what companies do unfortunately.